Administrator role has gone?

prestamax

Hi, I have just installed prestashop 1.6 and really like it. But there are a few things I noticed.

First, there is only a super administrator but no administrator any more? Is this correct?

And the second is, even if I activate another language it won't be available in localisation. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. I have installed the bootstrap version from git

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

Hello prestamax,

Thanks for your message. I can confirm that we choose to delete the Administrator role since it was a duplicate of SuperAdmin (introduced with multistore).

Should you need to use it, you can create this Role really easily by adding a new Profile and set Permissions to "All".

As for your problem with Localization, I couldn't reproduce it. Could you explain a bit more and post screenshot of what's wrong ?

Hi Lucas, thanks for your reply and clarification regarding administrator role. The language problem is solved. I have looked at the wrong place. I had to activate the second language under translations not countries ...

I am looking forward to the next release of prestashop 1.6 ... thanks for the great work!