User’s voucher associated to products quantity of just one kind.

yuridek

My enquiry is if its possible to create a user's voucher associated to products quantity of a one kind only, regardless of how many types of product the user makes in one purchase.

Here is and example:

My Cart:
10 Kilos of Deer Meat (This Product applies for a XX% discount, just for this client because of the special quantity voucher)
3 Kilos of Boar (Not applies for a discount)
1 Kilo of Ostrich (Not applies for a discount)

In the example the user is doing just one purchase and the discount is applied only to the Deer Meat product and not to the entire buy.

Is this possible with the Voucher's system in the current Prestashop release?

If is not possible...
There are some plugins that can enhance this functionality?
Could be possible to implement this in future releases?

Thanks very much from Chile.

Thanks Beginner for the reply, but actually what Im looking for is that the voucher applies to the product itself not to the category.
In my example all the products that I quoted are from the "Meat" Category, but the voucher was applied just to the "Deer Meat" product. Do I make myself clear?

Thanks again...

Thanks DJ-Terror, but as I am requesting before... It is possible to add that product-discount-per-quantity only to an specific user or the discount is applied to all users in my site ?

Because what my client needs is this kind of discount, but applied only to specific users.