I cannot login back office prestashop 1.6

I also cannot login to the backend of my site, it says error thrown Details Technical error.

I also get this error message when selecting a product in the back end when it does log me in..

Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?

I do reload and nothing happens.

Edited by Mixmaniallc (see edit history)

I also cannot login to the backend of my site, it says error thrown Details Technical error.

I also get this error message when selecting a product in the back end when it does log me in..

Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?

I do reload and nothing happens.

What version of 1.6 did you install? The Alpha version? 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys, currently i have a site working on production. But some customers told me they cannot login.

I cannot say them delete cookies, as you know some people don't have any idea about what a cookie is.

Is there another way to solve this programmatically?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a fresh 1.6 installation. I cannot login to BO.

I know it's the right account and password because I have no red error message saying account does not exist or wrong password.

When I enter the right mail address and password, I get the same login window again without any error message.

I tried clearing cookies without success.

I remember I've had the exact same problem with 1.5.6.2 a few months ago, I  think a file was missing, but I can't remember which one.

Fixed, this time it was trivial: browser did not accept cookies from the new site.

Edited by PBo34 (see edit history)