Maybe it could help someone with block layered:

I need to replace "#" in url with "?selected_filter=", so I changed in blocklayered.php (presta 1.6.1.20)

in line 2877

$type_filter['values'][$key]['link'] = $categorie_link.'#'.ltrim($parameters, '/');

to

$type_filter['values'][$key]['link'] = $categorie_link.'?selected_filters='.ltrim($parameters, '/');

in line 3185:

'current_friendly_url' => ((int)$n == (int)$nb_products) ? '#/show-all': '#'.$filter_block['current_friendly_url'],

to

'current_friendly_url' => ((int)$n == (int)$nb_products) ? '/show-all': '?selected_filters='.$filter_block['current_friendly_url'],

Infinite scroll in works fine for me now.

Hi All,

first, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Mr. ibndawood. His module did not work for me (skolato.cz, PS 1.6.1.4, block layered OFF) first but since I have changed the values in module settings to the ones bellow, it works like a charm.

Content Selector> #center_column

Navigation Selector> .bottom-pagination-content, .top-pagination-content

Next Selector> .pagination_next > a

Item Selector> .product_list

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 9:58 PM, sanoryn said:

Hi All,

first, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Mr. ibndawood. His module did not work for me (skolato.cz, PS 1.6.1.4, block layered OFF) first but since I have changed the values in module settings to the ones bellow, it works like a charm.

Content Selector> #center_column

Navigation Selector> .bottom-pagination-content, .top-pagination-content

Next Selector> .pagination_next > a

Item Selector> .product_list

dude, thank you so much :D