• 1 month later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Infinite Scroll Implementation for Prestashop. Automatically append the next page of products (via AJAX) to your page when a user scrolls to the bottom. This module is based on the infinite-scroll jQ

Here is the updated working module for Prestashop 1.6.1 Click here to Download Now   After installing, search in the module list, it will be infinity scroll.     Hi, friends, here is the update

hi,  how to use prestashop 1.7.2.4 version this module

Posted Images

Maybe it could help someone with block layered:

I need to replace "#" in url with "?selected_filter=", so I changed in blocklayered.php (presta 1.6.1.20)

in line 2877

$type_filter['values'][$key]['link'] = $categorie_link.'#'.ltrim($parameters, '/');

to

$type_filter['values'][$key]['link'] = $categorie_link.'?selected_filters='.ltrim($parameters, '/');

in line 3185:

'current_friendly_url' => ((int)$n == (int)$nb_products) ? '#/show-all': '#'.$filter_block['current_friendly_url'],

to

'current_friendly_url' => ((int)$n == (int)$nb_products) ? '/show-all': '?selected_filters='.$filter_block['current_friendly_url'],

Infinite scroll in works fine for me now.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

first, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Mr. ibndawood. His module did not work for me (skolato.cz, PS 1.6.1.4, block layered OFF) first but since I have changed the values in module settings to the ones bellow, it works like a charm.

Content Selector> #center_column

Navigation Selector> .bottom-pagination-content, .top-pagination-content

Next Selector> .pagination_next > a

Item Selector> .product_list

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 9:58 PM, sanoryn said:

Hi All,

first, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Mr. ibndawood. His module did not work for me (skolato.cz, PS 1.6.1.4, block layered OFF) first but since I have changed the values in module settings to the ones bellow, it works like a charm.

Content Selector> #center_column

Navigation Selector> .bottom-pagination-content, .top-pagination-content

Next Selector> .pagination_next > a

Item Selector> .product_list

dude, thank you so much :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...