[SOLVED] Removed testdomain, now the real one won't work

midana

I moved the whole prestashop public files to my normal domain from my test(sub)domain, changed the urls in database and htaccess and in admin. Everything worked well until I removed the subdomain completely. Then this happens when I try to access the store:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'load error: failed to find /storage/content/45/101045/testsub.censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/theme/less/theme-global.less' in /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php:1527 Stack trace: #0 /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php(1582): lessc->compileFile('/storage/conten...') #1 /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/prestacreathememanager.php(654): lessc->cachedCompile(Array) #2 /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/prestacreathememanager.php(679): PrestacreaThemeManager->cacheCompileLess('/storage/conten...', '/storage/conten...') #3 /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/classes/Hook.php(459): PrestacreaThemeManager->hookHeader(Array) #4 /storage/content/45/101045/wlifes in /storage/content/45/101045/censored.com/public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php on line 1527

Please help :/

hello

it looks like problem with non default module named prestacreathememanager

have you tried to contact with module developer? i think that module author will know what's going on there, because we don't know this addon, how it works and what it does

• 4 months later...

hello i Have same problem! Any issue ? 

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'load error: failed to find /home/public_html/somefolder/modules/categoriestopmenu/css/less/default.less' in /home//public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php:1527 Stack trace: #0 /home//public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php(1582): lessc->compileFile('/home//p...') #1 /home//public_html/modules/categoriestopmenu/categoriestopmenu.php(434): lessc->cachedCompile(Array) #2 /home//public_html/modules/categoriestopmenu/categoriestopmenu.php(450): CategoriesTopMenu->cacheCompileLess('/home//p...', '/home//p...') #3 /home//public_html/classes/Hook.php(500): CategoriesTopMenu->hookHeader(Array) #4 /home//public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(443): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #5 /home//public_html/controllers/front/IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->initContent() #6 /home//public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(180): IndexContro in /home//public_html/modules/prestacreathememanager/lessc.inc.php on line 1527 

Hi,

I solved the problem by emptying the following folders :

/modules/categoriestopmenu/css/less

/modules/customblocks/css/less/

/modules/prestacreathememanager/theme/less/

/modules/prettyslider/css/less/

Be careful, this solved the problem but in my case, for an unknown reason, all my CSS (I had to change some properties for biocosmetic) disappeared and I had to re-do it. Save all CSS changes in another folder befoire doing this !

Hope this helped !

• 4 years later...