[SOLVED] Minimum purchase total required related to city name or zip code

Hello

i use p.s 1.5.4.1, default theme, OPC and i have the next situation:

I deliver pizza only to 4 specific destinations (e.g. London, Paris, Madrid, Rome). These destinations are defined in "order-opc-new-account.tpl" as follows:

<label for="city">{l s='City'} <sup>*</sup></label>
         <select id="city" name="city">
                     <option value="London">London</option>
                     <option value="Paris">Paris</option>
                     <option value="Madrid">Madrid</option>
                     <option value="Rome">Rome</option>
         </select>

i need the "Minimum purchase total required" to differ like this: for London and Paris i need to be 10€  (already set in back office) and for the rest 15€

i have in /controllers/front/OrderOpcController.php line 471:

/* Check minimal amount */
        $currency = Currency::getCurrency((int)$this->context->cart->id_currency);

$minimalPurchase = Tools::convertPrice((float)Configuration::get('PS_PURCHASE_MINIMUM'), $currency);
        if ($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS) < $minimalPurchase)
            return '<p class="warning">'.sprintf(
                Tools::displayError('A minimum purchase total of %s is required in order to validate your order.'),
                Tools::displayPrice($minimalPurchase, $currency)
            ).'</p>';

if i reolace this with the next one, would it work? did i miss something?

if ($address_delivery->city == 'London' && $address_delivery->city == 'Paris' )
$minimalPurchase = Tools::convertPrice((float)Configuration::get('PS_PURCHASE_MINIMUM'), $currency);
else
$minimalPurchase = 15;

if ($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS) < $minimalPurchase)
Tools::displayError('A minimum purchase total of %s is required in order to validate your order.'),
).'</p>';

Edited by sooroos (see edit history)

i figured out what i was wrong.

This is the code that works for me, maybe it will be helpful for someone else too:

if ($address_delivery->city == 'Madrid' || $address_delivery->city == 'Rome')
            $minimalPurchase = 14;  /*price excl. taxes*/
        else
            ).'</p>';

Edited by sooroos (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I tried to do the code for 'postcode' but it does not work, 

can you please tell me if the code is right ?

if ($address_delivery->postcode == 'ZABEEL' || $address_delivery->postcode == 'JVC')
            $minimalPurchase = 200;  /*price excl. taxes*/

else

$minimal_purchase = Tools::convertPrice((float)Configuration::get('PS_PURCHASE_MINIMUM'), $currency);
        if ($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS) < $minimal_purchase) {
                Tools::displayError('A minimum purchase total of %1s (tax excl.) is required to validate your order, current purchase total is %2s (tax excl.).'),
                Tools::displayPrice($minimal_purchase, $currency), Tools::displayPrice($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS), $currency)
            ).'</p>';
        }

Hi,

I tried to do the code for 'postcode' but it does not work, 

can you please tell me if the code is right ?

if ($address_delivery->postcode == 'ZABEEL' || $address_delivery->postcode == 'JVC')
            $minimalPurchase = 200;  /*price excl. taxes*/

else

$minimal_purchase = Tools::convertPrice((float)Configuration::get('PS_PURCHASE_MINIMUM'), $currency);
        if ($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS) < $minimal_purchase) {
                Tools::displayError('A minimum purchase total of %1s (tax excl.) is required to validate your order, current purchase total is %2s (tax excl.).'),
                Tools::displayPrice($minimal_purchase, $currency), Tools::displayPrice($this->context->cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS), $currency)
            ).'</p>';
        }

i see that you use postcode (address_delivery->postcode) and that should be a number, in my example i used the cityname. and that code  was for p.s. 1.5.4.1 or so

i dont rly know in this situation what the error could be.

do you have any errormessage, what ps version do you use?

does the code work with the city for example??

i dont rly know in this situation what the error could be.

do you have any errormessage, what ps version do you use?

does the code work with the city for example??

I just found the error. 

in 1.6 it's  &minimal_purchase   Not  $minimalpurchase

anyways, thank you for your quick reply.

now the problem is there is no message for the customer, only the Payment methods are inactive !