NuffShop

Error detail from AuthorizeAIM : Credit card expiration date is invalid.

Hi, i have installed the free authorize.net module and enabled my account. when testing i receive the following error:

Error detail from AuthorizeAIM : Credit card expiration date is invalid.

I received this error both in test mode and in live mode. Is there a known fix to this expiration date issue?

Thank you.

Hello, I am pretty sure the error is in how my pshop settings send the date to a.net, anyone out there have any suggestinos on how to check this? Is there something i can check in my a.net tpl file?

I'm having the exact same problem.  Same error.  Have not been able to find any help on this after days of searching.  This post started a month ago.  Doesn't anyone at Prestashop participate in this forum?  Having the authroize.net module work seems to a most basic feature of this store system.  If it doesn't work, I can't use the store.

hello bmcdonald. i uninstalled the module, deleted it, found the latest version, downloaded and reinstalled it and have had success with it working.

give it a try. hope this helps

I already had the latest version installed.  I deleted it and reinstalled it.  Same problem.  Same error.  Really frustrating. 

UPDATE:
After DAYS AND DAYS of trying to resolve this (I have been trying to test the connection to Authorize.net before going live with a store), I did a search for test credit card numbers and found these on the Authorize.net site.  I had been using the visa test number from my oscommerce site, 4111111111111111.  I used the second Visa test number below and it actually worked.  So at least now I know the connection to authorize.net works.  Remains to be seen if customers with actual live cards will work.  At least I got past the test phase.

You can use any of the following test credit card numbers. The expiration date must be set to the present date or later:

American Express Test Card 370000000000002
Discover Test Card 6011000000000012
Visa Test Card 4007000000027
Second Visa Test Card 4012888818888
JCB 3088000000000017
Diners Club/ Carte Blanche 38000000000006

Edited by bmcdonald (see edit history)

Oh also, I am going to package the module in a zip in the next couple of days and have it available for free download as well.