[SOLVED] Thumbnail showing as Question Mark

Numpty

Hi all,

When I have a product with more than one image the thumbnail shows as a question mark. The image in BO shows fine and if you hover your mouse over the question mark on the page the image shows correctly and if you click on the question mark the image opens in another window correctly too.

I have tried different browsers and tried to regenerate the thumbnails without success.

Any ideas would be welcome. (screen shot attached)

post-393032-0-69855500-1385305293_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

I just upgraded to 1.6 and I am having this problem. The main image shows but the thumbnails are showing question marks, I dont really know where to go from here. I tried regenrating everything and nothing works, Here is the link from one of the thumbnails: http://lethaldistribution.com/store/359-cart_default/ln-em1-ms-night-vision-monocular.jpg

here is the link to the main image: http://lethaldistribution.com/store/359-large_default/ln-em1-ms-night-vision-monocular.jpg

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue as lethal regarding the thumbnails. I'm running on 1.5.6.2 and our image thumbnails in "best sellers" & "products in the same category" disappear when updated. I checked and have medium_default applied to products and I created a cart_default & no luck. Any other suggestions?

I'm having a similar issue as lethal regarding the thumbnails. I'm running on 1.5.6.2 and our image thumbnails in "best sellers" & "products in the same category" disappear when updated. I checked and have medium_default applied to products and I created a cart_default & no luck. Any other suggestions?

can you share url to your website? 

The issue is only happening with the images we have updated in the past month or so. I have cleared my browser cache and I'm still seeing questions marks  on the bottom of this page and on one product in the "Top Sellers" on the left hand side of the website Here's an example of the bottom page issue: https://shopgogwell.com/index.php?id_product=14&controller=product

Problem solved! There were two issues that could've been contributing to this issue. My hosting provider (InMotion) fixed the overall website functionality by increasing our memory limit. I also disabled/enabled the "best seller module" which reset all of the image icons. Almost 2 days later, but the issue is finally fixed. Thank you for help! 

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...