Importing CSV, getting an error

3 errors 
  1. product name (ID: NWO-154927) cannot be saved
  2. Property Product->description is not valid
  3. product name(ID: NWX-223470) cannot be saved
There are 76 warnings. 

Hi I was trying to import csv file with 36 products. But I received the errors above. 

As you aware the "product name" is not actual product title/name on my site. Also, there were 76 errors. But I have cut it down short. Finally, the Image url is "notmydomain.com referred as not my actual domain but my supplier name.

Now I have read the forum that I shouldnt be worried about the "rewrite link" because of the friendly url.

But I'm more concern about "Error copying image" and the "property product> description is not valid.

From what I read on the forum. I have to change some code in the /classes/tools.php to fix the Error copying image.

And I have to activate iframe on General Tab. I have done that but it didnt fix this issue.

Finally, Im not an expert with all these PHP coding etc. Im just a small business owner (one man army), I would like to think that it would be breeze just to focus sales, marketing etc. But focusing on technical issues such the errors that im mentioning is something i need to get used to. I just hope it's not a long term issue with Prestashop.

I can provide the CSV file if you want.

Edited by granddeluxe (see edit history)

3 errors 

1. product name (ID: NWO-154927) cannot be saved
  2. Property Product->description is not valid
  3. product name(ID: NWX-223470) cannot be saved
There are 76 warnings. 

product name could be too long or it as symbols that can't beused (just guessing)

as for description that would be because it is to long, need to shorten it.

try making you csv.file smaller, i do about 25 products at a time in my csv.file

hope this helps.