How to do partial deliveries in 1.5?

Hello

I have recently upgraded to 1.5.6 and one of the features listed for 1.5 is the ability to do partial deliveries.

You can see this advertised here in new features http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/New+features+in+PrestaShop+1.5

"For greater efficiency, PrestaShop 1.5 includes a stock management tool allowing merchants to separate your physical stock from your available quantities. You can manage your physical stock in various warehouses, generate supply orders and have an overview of your inventory through clear and detailed interfaces. This inventory management tool is natively compatible with the new multistore feature. Finally, for flexibility in managing customer orders, partial deliveries are now available."

Can someone please tell me how to do partial deliveries as I can find nothing about it in my BO?  Is there some kind of set up that has to be done in order to partially supply an order?  

I would expect that this option would allow you to generate a delivery slip for the partial order and then another delivery slip when the rest of the order can be supplied, but I can't find any options to do that.

Example would be when customer orders 10x of something and there are less than 10 in stock, so presumably you can supply part of the order and have that recorded in the BO, but how to achieve that?

thanks

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread, I´m looking into switching to prestashop and this is probably the feature that seems most intresting.

But i cant figure out how it works or how it should work.

Anyone successfully used it ?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...