Problem with order

Hello!

I don`t speak very well english so I will try to explain my problem the best I can.

Ok, let`s say that a client want to order products from my site. After adding a product, it will be seen in upper right corner but if he want to add another one, the first product is deleted and replaced with the second. After that, when you press the button pay it say your cart is empty. 

I really don`t know why this happen but you can try on supraveghere-camere.net This is the domain with problem. It is in romanian language.

Can you please help me to fix this? I use PS 1.5.6.0

Thank you

Nobody? I remember when I ask if PS is better than opencart... And of corse everyone says: YES, try it is the best, is the one bla bla bla. With opencart never had so much problems....

Can anyone help me with this problem? Clients cannot place order on my site and this is bad!!

Ok, I found why I have this problem and maybe you can help me with this.

I have supraveghere-camere.net and of corse supraveghere-camere.net/blog/

Well I have installed module to show 150 characters from "latest article" (right side if you enter my site)

to make this happen I have to put this piece of code into config.inc.php

// get WordPress installation directory and path is absolute properties
$pss_wpinps_confs = Configuration::getMultiple(array('PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR', 
                                                     'PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR_ABS'));
if (array_key_exists('PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR', $pss_wpinps_confs) 
	&& strlen($pss_wpinps_confs['PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR'])>0)
{
  // the main Wordpress file location
  $wpinps_filename = $pss_wpinps_confs['PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR_ABS']=='1'?
                     $pss_wpinps_confs['PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR'].'wp-load.php':
                     _PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/'.$pss_wpinps_confs['PRESTASCOPE_WPIPS_WP_DIR'].'wp-load.php';
  // not in the admin section or there will be a redeclaration error 
  // for a translate() function defined both in PS and WP					 
  if (file_exists($wpinps_filename) 
      && !defined('PS_ADMIN_DIR') 
      && !defined('_PS_ADMIN_DIR_')) 
  {
    // load WordPress
    define('WP_USE_THEMES', false);
    require_once($wpinps_filename);
  }
}

If I delete this cart is working.

So, is there a way to have this piece of block (latest article) and cart working?

Edited by gabrielos (see edit history)

There is an easier way to include your wordpress blog posts. Go to your prestashop backend and install and activate the module block-rss feed, Then include the RSS Feed of your blog http://supraveghere-camere.net/blog/feed/ and you will have your latest blog posts in your prestashop without touching any code.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

There is an easier way to include your wordpress blog posts. Go to your prestashop backend and install and activate the module block-rss feed, Then include the RSS Feed of your blog http://supraveghere-camere.net/blog/feed/ and you will have your latest blog posts in your prestashop without touching any code.

Thank you but it say this:

You have selected a stream URL from your own site. Choose a different URL

You have selected a stream URL from your own site. Choose a different URL

:

This is a pretty stupid restriction. But you can get around this. Look in your modules folder blockrss. Open blockrss.php and find around line 109

$errors = array();
		//	if (stristr(Configuration::get('RSS_FEED_URL'), $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].__PS_BASE_URI__))
		//		$errors[] = $this->l('You have selected a feed URL on your own website. Please choose another URL');

and comment these lines out with two slashes // (or just delete them)

and there is a second place around line 80

$errors[] = $this->l('Invalid number of feeds');				
		 // elseif (stristr($urlfeed, $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].__PS_BASE_URI__))
		 // $errors[] = $this->l('You have selected a feed URL on your own website. Please choose another URL');

same procedure here ... just comment them out with two // or delete these lines.

Then upload the amended file and you will be able to include your blog feed.

• Like 1

This is a pretty stupid restriction. But you can get around this. Look in your modules folder blockrss. Open blockrss.php and find around line 109

$errors = array();
		//	if (stristr(Configuration::get('RSS_FEED_URL'), $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].__PS_BASE_URI__))
		//		$errors[] = $this->l('You have selected a feed URL on your own website. Please choose another URL');

and comment these lines out with two slashes // (or just delete them)

and there is a second place around line 80

$errors[] = $this->l('Invalid number of feeds');				
		 // elseif (stristr($urlfeed, $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].__PS_BASE_URI__))
		 // $errors[] = $this->l('You have selected a feed URL on your own website. Please choose another URL');

same procedure here ... just comment them out with two // or delete these lines.

Then upload the amended file and you will be able to include your blog feed.

Man, this is brilliant! Big thanks and a hug  :wub:

But I must ask you a question. Cand I have some text under the link froms rss? like 200 characters or something.

Can this coded into that .php file

But I must ask you a question. Cand I have some text under the link froms rss? like 200 characters or something.

Can this coded into that .php file

Yes, this shouldn't be a problem. Maybe not the professional way but it should work.

Open the file blockrss.tpl

find

{if $rss_links}
            <ul>
                {foreach from=$rss_links item='rss_link'}
                    <li><a href="{$rss_link.url}">{$rss_link.title}</a></li>
                {/foreach}
            </ul>

Then you can add your text like this:

{if $rss_links}
			<ul>
				{foreach from=$rss_links item='rss_link'}