Khioen

I need my theme back

I downloaded a new theme for my site.

I didn't like it.

But when I tried to take it back to default, the default theme looked strange. Its deplayed everything on one column. I have been battling with this problem for weeks. I had to go back to the ugly theme I downloaded.

To solve my problem;

I deleted all the themes and installed them again

I changed browser.

I cleared cache.

Nothing worked

Someone told me, my site has been destroyed because I tried to install similar themes.

Please help me.

i suppose that your theme replaced modules (from original positions) and also disabled/enabled them.

maybe also you've got some new modules installed...

you need to provide more informations about theme that you installed.

what to do?

you will need to export default theme with theme exporter module. It mean, that you will have to create somewhere (for example on localhost) fresh installation with not-modified default template.

after export you will be able to import default theme to your store with original settings.

Where is the theme exporter. The one theme that messed things up is from ghrafileom

That's just a theme exporter. Its exporting my theme to zip. Not helping matters. I want to delete my prestashop and install I new one. Maybe I have played round places I wasn't supposed to go to. Because most modules have stopped working.

I want to install another 1.5.3. Was wondering if my ptoducts will delete if I do so.

with this stuff you can also import theme.

export original theme somewhere for example on localhost (theme with all settings and modules)

then import original theme in your store.

Thanks a lot for your help. But your reply came too late. I have re-installed my prestashop. Although putting my products again will be stressful and my customers will be angry. GLAD I did.

I installed the Slider for new products you gave me. I really loved it. Thanks for your time.

Can you suggest more modules (free) that will make my shop look awesome. Because my customers will expect a new look when am back online.