how do I creat a simple "page" for top menu?

silenthilldk

Allright, so I am about to move a lot of my old content from the old website, over to the new prestashop site, and I am fiddleing around a bit with this issue, cause I can not find anywhere where i can create a page, maybe make some subpage, and add it as a menu in top of the page.

If you have a look on the old website here (dont mind all the string errors): http://mallen.dk/OLD/

You can see the menus there, and one of them is "Fiske & rejesygdomme". This, i need to recreate in some way in the prestashop, as you can see I have allready found out how to make a menu in top, and the site should be able to lonk to a defined url, but I can not seem to find a way to create a page that allows me to maybe add some subpages with further describtions like on the old shop.

Is this a feature provided by prestashop, or is there a module that allows more text based pages?

The new shop is located here: www.mallen.dk

Thank in advance :)

Hello...

You create the cms page..your prestashop back office.

Go to the Preferences Tab.

Click The Cms Tab. And your Top right Add New button.

After going the your back office modules tab.find Top horizontal menu modules.

and click the confrigration link..

and add the your cms page is menubar..

Hi,

I have a question on the pages running number hope someone come across this problem can give me your helpful advise.

Why went we created our pages and deleted it, the number cannot use back?

Example, I have created 10 pages and I have deleted it, my page number will start from 11,12,13... why it was not start from beginning 1,2,3... any more?

Vivien

Hi,

I have a question on the pages running number hope someone come across this problem can give me your helpful advise.

Why went we created our pages and deleted it, the number cannot use back?

Example, I have created 10 pages and I have deleted it, my page number will start from 11,12,13... why it was not start from beginning 1,2,3... any more?

Vivien

Hello ...

it's is your created page  id...

its is auto increment of database when you create new page..