I would like to know if there's any free module or form to add on shop.

Basically, my shop works as an online catalog, not as a shop and I want my customers to be able to add a certain product to quote request, along with desired quantity and when they choose to submit, their request will end up in one or more e-mail, and I could easily reply a price for each product based on quantity... and so the bargain begins :P.

I'm open to all sugestions such as modules, scripts, separate page with html/php script, is just I'm not in a good position at the moment, so I can't offer money.

Any help will be highly apreciated.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.

Basically, my shop works as an online catalog, not as a shop and I want my customers to be able to add a certain product to quote request, along with desired quantity and when they choose to submit, their request will end up in one or more e-mail, and I could easily reply a price for each product based on quantity... and so the bargain begins :P.

I'm open to all sugestions such as modules, scripts, separate page with html/php script, is just I'm not in a good position at the moment, so I can't offer money.

hello

your post is empty, you removed contents of post or what?

can you write it once again, please?