adamthomson123

[SOLVED] My Menu Bar Moved up in Nice & Clean theme. Help me please to Fix this Error.

Hi! how are you all! i am new to presta shop, i am having a problem with my website , my menu bar moved up under the logo and search bar in NIce & Clean theme. before it was ok, yesterday it moved up and i am trying to solve this problem, don't know how to do it, please help me to sort out this error, my website is Brixton Beds

please have a look and help me out,

thanks

Edited by adamthomson123 (see edit history)

your user info block is disabled? you disabled it?

i am adding the products at the moment, after products i will wotk on front end to bring some changes. user info block is shown on the footer i think. and please help me to fix the error is in my website, my menu bar is gone under the logo and search bar. please help me to fix it. thanks please have a look Brixton Beds

Edited by adamthomson123 (see edit history)

glad to hear that i could help you a little :)

i marked this topic as [solved]

with regards,

Milos

Hi guys I'm having a crazy problem can someone help please see attachment everything has shifted within my asylum theme on the block user info, the search bar its not in the correct position.

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-04%20at%2010.19.

Hi guys I'm having a crazy problem can someone help please see attachment everything has shifted within my asylum theme on the block user info, the search bar its not in the correct position.

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-04%20at%2010.19.

any chance to see it live?

indeed. looks weird.

have you got any image where i can see how it should look like? i will prepare css styles then

Even my search bar moved and changed sized after i upgraded both asylum theme and the new prestashop…please help…client is down my neck….Yes…my search bar and cart/User Info should look like this….

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-04%20at%206.37.4

thank you

so please turn of CCC for css files (under adv preferences > performance tab.)

it's hard to define styles when all css files are minified

No problem. Set it back to "Keep CSS as original" & "Keep JavaScript as original" Done! Apache Optimization is enabled as well.

Still the same problem exists.