cerovic

SOLVED - Error - can not open or add a product - PS 1.5.6.0

Hi. I can not add or edit any product in PS 1.5.6.0. I still just see "rounded arrows" which shows, that product admin site is uploading.  I tried to open it in IE 10, Chrome, Safary and still same problem.

So it is impossible to manage products.

post-282359-0-88365600-1384805560_thumb.jpg

Edited by cerkoxxl (see edit history)

turn on browser console (ctrl+shift+J in chrome)

you will see probably some errors, parsing or also 500 internal server errors related to ajax queries (network tab in console)

Hi! how are you all! i am new to presta shop, i am having a problem with my website , my menu bar moved up under the logo and search bar in NIce & Clean theme. before it was ok, yesterday it moved up and i am trying to solve this problem, don't know how to do it, please help me to sort out this error, my website is http://www.brixton-beds.co.uk

please have a look and help me out,

thanks

Hi! how are you all! i am new to presta shop, i am having a problem with my website , my menu bar moved up under the logo and search bar in NIce & Clean theme. before it was ok, yesterday it moved up and i am trying to solve this problem, don't know how to do it, please help me to sort out this error, my website is http://www.brixton-beds.co.uk

please have a look and help me out,

thanks

find theme/default/css/cleantheme.css, here find sf-contener and change the martin-top: form 0 to 70px.

turn on browser console (ctrl+shift+J in chrome)

you will see probably some errors, parsing or also 500 internal server errors related to ajax queries (network tab in console)

here are the arrors:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL toggle.js:1
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL toolbar.js:1
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL tiny_mce.js:1
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL tinymce.inc.js:1
Uncaught ReferenceError: displayFlags is not defined index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=6348fa841998ee22cc90ab4fdeb73d2e:1301
Uncaught ReferenceError: tabs_manager is not defined index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=6348fa841998ee22cc90ab4fdeb73d2e:609
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
Uncaught ReferenceError: tabs_manager is not defined index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=6348fa841998ee22cc90ab4fdeb73d2e:707

I do not know what is wrong. since one day it run OK and second it does not. And I do not chance any settings.  

have you changed something in .js files ?

if I were you, i will try to replace /js/ directory

have you changed something in .js files ?

if I were you, i will try to replace /js/ directory

Thanks.

I did not change in .js files. I had completely clear PS 1.5.6.0 installation with out any change.

I tried to replace /js/ directory and same result.    

Then I tired to replace /js/ dir with /js/ dir of older version  (1.5.1) and IT WORKS.

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More