ptemmerman

Homefeatured disable pagination

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to show all featured products on one page? Right now, I only see 6 featured products, to see the other 2 ( I have 8 configured in the module) I need to click some kind of pagination button. (See attached screenshot)

Thanks in advance

post-572945-0-67160900-1384649503_thumb.png

Edited by ptemmerman (see edit history)

hello

this is some non-default solution, without additional information about this feature we can't help.

what module you use for this feature?

what theme?

have you checked this module configuration page? (usually there is an option to define number of displayed products per page/slide)

Hi Vekia,

I'm not sure what you are referring to. As far as I am aware this is a standard prestashop module to display the featured products on the homepage.

The configuration of this module only allows to configure the number of products you want to show on the homepage. Attached you can find a screenshot of the back-office configuration.

The problem is that the module only shows the first 6 featured products. To see the others, you need to click the pagination button to show the "next page".

You can check it out here: www.gastroiberico.com

post-572945-0-57645000-1384708225_thumb.png

Edited by ptemmerman (see edit history)

you use non default theme with some non default modules.

Default prestashop home featured module hasn't got pagination, hasn't got slider effect.

are you 100% sure that module you've got on homepage is a "homefatured" ? i don't think so :)

You we're right, the module wasn't the standard one, but a slightly modified version included in the theme.

Seems the backend of the module doesn't work quite well, as I had to modify the tpl directly in order to show more products on the homepage.