Jcaroucel module is broken

Hello

I have downloaded the shoe theme from prestacoder website. love the design but not installed it on my shop yet.

i had used  "prestadv" module (a module for horizontal multiple advertising blocks in home page) to my site. when i installed it, it was not in horizontal line ,instead in vertical. i thought may be because i didnt use it with its default theme.

i uninstalled prestadv module and after that my "jcaroucel module" is broken and get me this error:

"

TypeError: $(...).jCarouselLite_f is not a function

auto: 0,"

instead of showing 5 products in a row it shows all 8 products in two rows (my settings for this module is 8 products and showing 5 of theme in scroller) and it dosent scroll any more.

also when my product have for example 2 colores when i want to choose the second color to add to my cart it dose not go to cart and instead opening a box saying "error can not add to cart" (image attached)

post-65356-0-79504900-1384604473_thumb.jpg

i had deactivate and reactivate my jcaroucel + uninstalled and again install it but the problem is persist.

is this referes to prestadv module? or may be something else?

thank you for your helping

Edited by niloo (see edit history)

it will be much easier if you will share url to your website.

and why not to ask theme developer about these issues? :)

he know his theme much better than no one here :)

Hello

my shop is deactivated

i have asked this in here previously:

Link

but i think may be take too long to responding + i dont use their theme. i am using my own theme. i have just used their module.

any way what suggestion do you have because i dont want to use that module (prestadv) and my current shop is broken even though the module is deleted. so i think it is something about presta.

again thank you

Edit: ok i had take a shot from my shop and original jcaroucel module. mine is become like this:

post-65356-0-81285200-1384608739_thumb.jpg

instead of being like this:

post-65356-0-85060500-1384608750_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok my shop is now activated:

i have some new erros! i dont know from where they come!

i had some trouble with my jcaroucel that i had described priviously.

now i have these errors too:

1- previously when i choose a product attribute it shows the prise correctly but now the prise is instant as default.

2- my "layered search" modjul was working as clock! but i dont know why ,with out any reason ,with out any installation ,it has stoped working now.

i had regenerated indexes and clear my presta cash and my browser but nothing happens.

i have to mention that when i had activated my shop and do the optimization for presta my jcaroucel begin to working!!! but after 2 days again it stopped working and acts as i had described in my first post.

please please please guide me what must i do to my shop?

i dont want to install presta again because i had one time done that for another reasons and all of my data had explode.

thank you for your attention and help.