HELP! Same image in cart but different colors

Hi

I'm having a problem in Prestashop. I have a product with different colors attached to it. When adding the entered product to the cart, the image is just fine - but when changing the product to a different color, the image on the product page is switching, but when adding it to the cart, the image is just the same as the first color choosen.

When moving from the product page to another page on the website, the images will be showed correctly.

See the attachments for showing the error.

post-725423-0-57019200-1384420354_thumb.png

post-725423-0-00899100-1384420363_thumb.png

Hi casio,

As I can see, you have a special theme that you use on your shop. It's therefore hard to say what goes wrong exactly. As you said it shows correctly after switching to another page, it seems that the ajax-cart creates the problem. Maybe it doesn't search for and then shows the correct picture, but just always shows the first/default one.

Maybe you can start by giving us the URL to your site. What PrestaShop version do you use, and what theme?

pascal

Hi casio,

As I can see, you have a special theme that you use on your shop. It's therefore hard to say what goes wrong exactly. As you said it shows correctly after switching to another page, it seems that the ajax-cart creates the problem. Maybe it doesn't search for and then shows the correct picture, but just always shows the first/default one.

Maybe you can start by giving us the URL to your site. What PrestaShop version do you use, and what theme?

pascal

Hej Pascal

The theme is costum made for the client.

The URL is http://www.runnerslab.dk and Prestashop is v.1.5.5.0

Hi Casio,

sorry for late reply. A backlog of questions I have to go through...

Looking at your site, it seems that you solved the problem. Correct?

If so, can you quickly summarise what you did to fix it. so that others who have the same problem may use this info?

Thanks!

Happy selling,

pascal.