Customized theme - cross selling module not working

badfreek

Hello - I have a customized default theme in 1.5.4 and have a problem with cross selling module, which is not working - showing products under the product details... tried uninstalling, reinstaling, deleting... it just does not shows up... anybody maybe has any clue why not? appreciate the help...

example: http://shoprock.eu/de/home/20-alpha-industries-n-2b-jacket.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Badfreek,

Just checking, but do you have already any placed order in your shop? The crosselling module needs some orders to check if a product was sold together with other products. A list of 'people who bought this product also bought' will only be shown with products that :

1) are already in any old order AND

2) has other products within that same order.

Only if those requirements are met, any cross-sold product will be shown.

Let me know,

pascal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Badfreek,

Just checking, but do you have already any placed order in your shop? The crosselling module needs some orders to check if a product was sold together with other products. A list of 'people who bought this product also bought' will only be shown with products that :

1) are already in any old order AND

2) has other products within that same order.

Only if those requirements are met, any cross-sold product will be shown.

Let me know,

pascal

Thanks for valuable information. I want to know if there is any other option to show it without above mentioned condition?

I got in odd things to do on product-detail-page: I want to display some information (image + description atleast) for every product. One option is 'related products' but this is already in use so i need to know something like "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE" products.

Looking for its solution.