Links to products working in mobile version of the site

PiterKa

I totally don't understand why links to products are working on the mobile phone version of the site. Shall I check some settings or it is Theme to blame ?

it's normal that product links works on mobile theme, sorry but i don't know what you mean exactly

can you please explain a little?

it's normal that product links works on mobile theme, sorry but i don't know what you mean exactly

can you please explain a little?

I tried to see how the shop looks like from mobile phone, I can see categories and products, everything is nicely resized to mobile phone device screen size, when I clink on product then I get "Oops, something went wrong Try to refresh this page ..."

This is strange as all my links are working. I tried to enter same string into my browser on my PC and the page normally opens a product page.

so they don't work, and you said in your first topic that they work,

this is why im confused.

can you share url to your website please?

i will inspect it both on pc and mobile

Please go from you mobile phone to czaskochania.pl and try to access any product from any category, you should get error message. When you retype the whole url to your browser the link will open product page correctly. I used android browser on my mobile phone to test it.

• 2 weeks later...

I resolved this finally. I noticed that Prestashop by default is switching off my responsive theme on mobile devices, after I changed this in Prestashop Admin, my responsive theme was properly working on mobile devices. The theme for mobiles which was not working had to be some prestashop template for mobile devices.

• 2 months later...