ExpressTech

[Free Module] Facebook Popup Like Box

Here's a great way to increase Facebook likes for your shop.  Add this enticing widget to your site and a Facebook like box will pop up with the lightbox effect when a user visits your shop.  The Facebook widget will show up on your page about 10 seconds (by default) after the page loads.  This is a surefire way to dramatically increase your likes.

post-725745-0-13376700-1384068686.png

The popup will be shown once per user per visit and you can configure the delay after which the popup is being shown.

Screenshot:

post-725745-0-85321600-1384068678.png

post-725745-0-01421100-1384068741.png

facebookpopup-v1.4.zip

(previous version downloads 1000+)

More details at Facebook Prestashop Module

Compatible: Prestashop 1.6.x, 1.5.x, 1.4.x

Note: This module is ad supported, to remove ads and get more features consider Pro version

Let me know if you face any issues. Thanks!

post-725745-0-85321600-1384068678_thumb.png

post-725745-0-13376700-1384068686_thumb.png

Edited by ExpressTech (see edit history)
  • Like 6

thanks for the nice module, 

issues: after liked its do not redirect to the site home page. some browser has issue also. like button doesnt work.

i used http://kladhus.se haveing redirect issue and i am working on it. on the mobile,  position is not correct. see my site and do same position it will show some how ok on the mobile site.  (at least showing in my site).

cheers!

Your welcome.

Your have changed your CSS to this

#facebookpopup-fanbox { left: 99% }

This is causing problem, leave it to default - 63% and it works fine. I am trying to come up with a solution which closes the box after the page has been liked :)

Sorry mate, mobile friendly box is only coming to premium version of the module. 

first of all, thanks for the module...

i have a problem(question) though...

once the like box pops up and closed by the visitor (by pressing "x") it does not appear the next time the site is visited by the same person (computer)... i understand that this is due to cookies... is there a way to avoid this??? i want the like box to pop up everytime someone who didn't click "like" enters to the webpage again (or refreshes)... at least i would like it to pop up again in every 24 hours interval...

thanks for the help...

PS: i'm not a programmer and pretty new to prestashop, so a "simple" explanation would be much appreciated...

Hi Scanci, 

We are aware of the issue. However, that featured is only available in pro version (which will be released tomorrow along with other features). Sorry about this. 

Hi Scanci, 

We are aware of the issue. However, that featured is only available in pro version (which will be released tomorrow along with other features). Sorry about this. 

Thank you for the reply...

Can you at least tell me what is the refresh interval??? or it doesn't exist at all??? (meaning it only appears once and then until the person cleans the cookies it never appears again)

7 days (sorry didn't understand your full question clearly).

once again, i would like to thank you... for the module and for your replies...

For some reason the module seems to slow down my page upload time considerably, and the box is just white, with nothing on it. And I got the pro version. Darn. Any advice?

Sorry to hear about your troubles, can you please let me know about your shop URL, I will troubleshoot and tell you whats the problem. I will ask for backoffice details (in PM) later, if needed.

Thanks for your help! I had a Fb country restriction on that stopped the popup from showing, so the problem was on my end and not the module. Looks great, just what I needed!

Wait is over guys! The module has been updated to support 1.4.x as well, feel free to post your bugs and suggestions here. Thanks :)

Notice: Undefined property: facebookpopup::$smary in /data/vhosts/xxxxxx.com/httpdocs/modules/facebookpopup/facebookpopup.php on line 132

Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in /data/vhosts/xxxxx.com/httpdocs/modules/facebookpopup/facebookpopup.php on line 132

Error is active Dubug.

Version 1.2 does not make me leave the site blank page.

Edited by Totti (see edit history)

Sorry about that, fixed now. Download the 1.2 version again and uninstall/delete and reinstall. Thanks for the notification.

• Like 1

Yes, it supports multistore as long as all the stores are on separate domains. If they are on the same domain, ping me I can customize it for you.

I haven't tested it on 1.3.x. It works with 1.4.x - 1.5.x. We have no plans to build for 1.3.x, I am sorry about that.

Which text are you referring to? Its just the Facebook widget. 

There we're a couple sentences on facebook that needed translation and i made a poor search the first time i've looked in the modules translation.

I have all modules without BO translations so i have many red's" there :D

but it's done, thanks

Hi!!! this module is great but it's not working on prestashop 1.6.0.6

Thanks and i will wait this module again.

This module is not working on my shop. I am using 1.5.6.2  and I installed it, configurate it and then when I visiting my shop it doesnt show popup...

P.S. Its only work on Mozilla Firefox, its doesnt work on Chrome.

Edited by vmiloykov (see edit history)

post-1132655-0-02846400-1463727553_thumb.pngHello,

1. I have a problem with facebook popup close button is below the picture from facebook

2. for Mobile should be lowered a little window

can someone help me ? thx

version PS 1.6.1.5
Edited by AdrianyMG (see edit history)

Hello,

I have just installed(settled) the module Pop-up Like Box Facebook v1.4 - by Express Tech on www.b-w-p-distribution.com and nothing crosses(spends) it?

I am in 1.6.1.12, an idea of the problem?

Thank you in advance bwp

bonjour,

je viens d'installer le module Facebook Popup Like Box v1.4 - par Express Tech sur www.b-w-p-distribution.com et rien ne ce passe ?

je suis en 1.6.1.12, une idée du probleme ?

merci d'avance

bwp

Edited by b-w-p (see edit history)

When i try to add text on Popup Message it wont save it! , after i press save the page refresh and no data , any ideea why??