Creating two separate login accounts?

Fayecross

Hi, I'm looking into making an ebook selling website but I want to create an account for the customer to purchase the ebooks and a different account for authors to upload their ebooks, as well as all the detaills about each books - including changing the pricing and picture, etc., and set their details, as well as purchase ebooks if they want. Is this possible and how would I go about doing this?

Cheers

Hi,

If you are looking for a private panel, for each author to publish their books, ie market-place, you have this module:

This allows each user to sell their own books, and only has access to its books, whereas if you create an employee in the administration panel, that employee will have access to all products, in prestashop default not restrict products individual by employees. 

Sorry for my English

Hi,

If you are looking for a private panel, for each author to publish their books, ie market-place, you have this module:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/104232-module-agile-multiple-sellersvendors-module-for-prestashop/ (No free)

This allows each user to sell their own books, and only has access to its books, whereas if you create an employee in the administration panel, that employee will have access to all products, in prestashop default not restrict products individual by employees. 

Sorry for my English

Thank you ... thats exactly what im looking for. Really appreciate it. I will gave a look!