phantom309

Accessories Tab cannot add products

More information will be required for people to help

What version of prestashop

An indication of how you can't add accessories (are you doing it manually or via a module or upload) do you get an error message etc. Is this just a problem in back office or front office

Store URl could help

I am using version 1.5.6.0 under the association tab in the product set up page were it says start typing to add a accessorie when I start typing nothing shows up

Very clear as to what the problem is - great idea to video it :)

Not sure of the solution though. My guess is that there is a module interfering. I had problems where the accessories were actually showing twice - and it was caused by a third party module that no longer worked with the new version

So - you could try debugging and looking at error logs. There are other posts that explain how to do that (not my field - search the forums for Elpatron who has created some good info on how to do it)

Otherwise, start looking at your modules. If the problem is recent then look at any newly installed modules and disable (or better still unistall them)

I ran Firefox debuging Imspect Eliment tool on the page and viewed the page source code

The site that I am have problems with I tested on 2 other computers with same results

___________This is the Code from my current site that I am having problems with___________________

<p style="clear:both;margin-top:0;">

<input value="" id="product_autocomplete_input" type="text">

Begin typing the first letters of the product name, then select the product from the drop-down list.

</p>
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The site below works fine on the PC showed in the Video

as fare as I can fine is that there is some missing code above

__________Below is From The Site that works fine_____________

<p style="clear:both;margin-top:0;">

<input class="ac_input" autocomplete="off" value="" id="product_autocomplete_input" type="text">

Begin typing the first letters of the product name, then select the product from the drop-down list.

</p>

I ran Firefox debuging Imspect Eliment tool on the that page and viewed the page source code

Do You know were I can fine this page in my site folders so can try adding the code to it  

This is the URL http://southsidevacuum.com/admin123/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_category=6&id_p