Setting quantity and warehouse

Hello! Please help in setting.

Sorry for my English, I use google translator.

Prestashop 1.5

1. I want to add a new product, and specify quantity on warehouse.
For this to work every time it is necessary for each new product indicate "Available quantities for current product and its combinations are based on stock in the vareouses"? Or one can specify it once, so that when adding a new product this worked? For all products.

2. Quantity indicated on the stock, displayed on the site only after in the product settings to specify storage warehouse (product location in warehouses). How can this be automated? With the add a new product, setting up "product location in warehouses" was specified automatically, by default warehouses. I have only one warehouse.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 6/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, jordanwelch said:

Contact with those who are in business of providing warehouse services. They will surely be able to help you.

In 2024, we expect to see robots that are more agile, capable of handling a wider range of tasks, and more seamlessly integrated into the workforce.Warehouse automation systems revolutionize e-commerce, logistics, and supply chain management, empowering businesses to excel amidst fierce market competition. This post will explore the advantages of automated warehousing systems, analyzing the current trends and implementation basics.