Pop-up for Age verification

alt_radu

Hi there,

I have to realize a shop which sells alcohol and tobacco and by law I am required to display a message (pop-up or something) in which the guest and user must confirm that they are over 18.

The message should be something like: are you over 18 with yes or no.

Problems:

- This message should be displayed once per session

- This pop-up not be displayed to google bots or similar

So I need some help with this module/theme modification.

Questions:

- Is there any module that i can customize to do this?

- Do you have any idea on how this should be realized? (the pop-up is required)

If I posted this question in a wrong section I am sorry.

Thanks,

hello

i've got popup pro module which allows to insert any content you want inside of it. 

Popup will appear on first page entry (no matter what page customer will open - it will be displayed anywhere on first page view)

with this module you can add any content you want, it mean that you can create something like:

uY07iWb.png

i think that this is what you're looking for :)

• Like 1

Your module kind of suits my needs. Can it be configured so that for Bots it is not displayed? The actual store (which is not PS) has this problem that Google bot cannot get over the popup?

Thanks for your reply ...

LE. I've seen the pop-up pro module ... Can it be configured so it is displayed once per visit, because I've seen that it has a re-display time.

Edited by alt_radu (see edit history)

you can define own redisplay time, for example, if you define this field value to 622080000  it mean that your customer will see this popup after 20 years :D enoug? if not, you can change it to 1244160000, then customer will see popup again after 40 years. It's enough, don't you think? ;)

bots will not see popup, because this module is based on AJAX queries, and bots haven't got possibilities to run AJAX queries :)

if you will need any help, for example outstanding design of the popup - i can help, for free of course :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...