Hide out of stock products from productscategory

Thanks but i'm looking for a similar modification based on that other thread solution (wich is working fine). I believe this adaptation would be just a simple tweak for the coding guys here in the forum.

Anyway, the module seems good.

the only reason I wrote this, as it's not really an interest to me, is that I did not see one propose solution on the entire  forum that worked.

and so it goes...

Well, the solution that i mention in that thread works like a charm. The problem is that it was conceived specifically to the homefeatured module and i need to implement it also on the productscategory module.

Maybe someone could take a look here (http://www.prestasho...post__p__981460) at the solution and point me what should i tweak to make it work on the productscategory module.

• 6 months later...

Hi El Patron,

My website is on 1.5.6.0.

If your module is good for this release, would you mind reposting it for me?

Many thanks.

Valeria

I am no longer offering this module.

Not even sure why I wrote it, other than no solution (inlucding mine) works perfectly.  I found that when an attribute went out of stock then the product was disabled.  Rather than spend more time on this, I pulled it.

The hook for 0 quantity in PrestaShop does not supply enough information for us to leave product enabled when it has attributes.