ScottishKiltShop.com, please give your feedback for improvement.

Chughtai

Hello!

The shop is very slow to load as mentioned, the landing page appears to be nice when it does load - clear and clean.

It is not initially obvious that you can scroll down to see the kilts when on the home page (it falls just so the end of the 'great deals' and 'shipping' modules look like the end of the page.

It would be nice to see a home page tab, or about us tab, or contact us tab on the top menu rather than having to find the footer - but this is just personal preference.

Hope that helped! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello, We are having issues logging on to your web site. My [spam-filter] has been trying to place an order with you. We are members of the SCA ( The Society for Creative Anachronism)   We are concerned about the quality versus price on your garments & hope we will not be disappointed. I am also worried about ordering from a company that is unable to keep a web site up & running. I hope this is nothing to worry about ... I would love to give things a go if you can direct me to a working site / order form. Feel free to send me an E-mail to [email protected] Thank you for your speedy response.

David & Beckie

follow link to see a screen shot, it show the error message I get http://prntscr.com/2p99kn