Email sending only on specific cases

AndriusS

Hey!

I'm browsing through the settings but I have not found the possibility to skip sending emails on various tasks.

I would only like to leave them on when the person is registering, the order has been shipped etc.

Is there any way other than searching for "Mail::Send(" and deleting the method calls one by one?

Thanks!

Hey!

I'm browsing through the settings but I have not found the possibility to skip sending emails on various tasks.

I would only like to leave them on when the person is registering, the order has been shipped etc.

Is there any way other than searching for "Mail::Send(" and deleting the method calls one by one?

Thanks!

about what emails you're talking? 

take a loon on mailalerts module configuration, there is also option for customer notifications

I would assume that the Mail class does all the mail sending. So I just filtered them through the template name.

Like this:

$allow_mail_templates = ["account", "shipped","order_conf","password","in_transit","_outofstock"];
                if(!in_array($template,$allow_mail_templates)) return true;

I would assume that the Mail class does all the mail sending. So I just filtered them through the template name.

Like this:

$allow_mail_templates = ["account", "shipped","order_conf","password","in_transit","_outofstock"];
                if(!in_array($template,$allow_mail_templates)) return true;

Can you give an example of which e-mails you don't want sent, since I don't see any reason why you would have to do this?

Well, I just wanted to be sure about the mail sending so there's no other way than to go deep.

But to be more precise... The "you got a voucher" one, I'm also not sure about the payment error notification.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's an email sent to the customer when I add a new product to the order.