A bizarre and new problem....

Hi everyone. Just ilke to give massive props to the prestashop team. Kudos, this is a great product and all praise richly deserved.

That being said I have a funny problem.

Once upon a time I defined a product and stuck in the catalog. Now...I deleted it but for some reason, it still shows up on the site.

I can't locae in the catalog now and I have no clue about how to remove it from the code. All I know is the the webpage url gives it's id as product 26. Of course no 26 exists
Any help pls?

Actually no its not!

It doesn't show anywhere that I can see in the back office. However, when the new products block is installed it shows up there (since it was in fact the last product defined) and if I click on it it takes me to a page deidcated to this phantom product.

It is very strange and would love to know what to do!

Cheers

I have had a similar problem I added some products, then on the bottom of the site's page, listed under the heading "In the Same Category" there is a red X placeholder for a product that isn't there. When I click on it, I get a
There is 1 error :

product not found
I have looked through my products and can't find this product to delete it. I really would like to know how to remove it. Thanks.
:bug:

That's great Philippe! However, in the meantime is there anything you can suggest in terms getting rid of this prduct now? It looks a little unprofessional and thus slightly embarassing!

As usual any help is welcomed. Cheers everyone