How to allow csv import of Specific prices

Y Talansky

Hello, I'm new to prestashop, and wanted to know how to add the specific prices fields to my csv import. They seem to be in the table ps_specific_prices . I cannot find any forums on this topic. Any references to help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, chaviet,

You can import specific prices with the latest version of PrestaShop and here are exactly fields:

- discount amount

- discount percent

- discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)

- discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Also it is possible to import specific prices via Store Manager application. As I know updating specific prices in bulk is a feature that will be added in the nearest future. Here is the detailed article on how to import specific prices - http://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/tips-tricks/how-to-import-specific-prices-to-prestashop/

I think the problem is not being well explained...

This last CSV that Vekia Posted updates quantities but what was asked was (i think) is that it can update a diferent discount depending on quantity.

My problem is diferent... I have 5 groups of clients and each group has a diferent price. Also, there is no exact relation between prices of each one (for example, Group A is not always x% lower than Group B), prices vary on all products

I would like to have a CSV to import all the prices for all the groups at the same time

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to make a disclaimer I'm new to PHP and PrestaShop but I think I figured out how to add quantity from for discount.  (anyone reading this please let me know if I missed something)

1. copy adminimportcontroller.php (found in controllers/admin) to override/controllers/admin

2. add 'from_quantity' => array('AdminImportController', 'getPrice'), - to array at line 54

3.add 'from_quantity' => array('label' => $this->l('Discount Qty')), - to array at line 200

4.edit line 1442 to say - $specific_price->from_quantity = (isset($info['from_quantity']) && $info['from_quantity']) ? $info['from_quantity'] : 1; 

5.delete cache found at \cache\class_index.php

Edited by chaviet (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My problem is diferent... I have 5 groups of clients and each group has a diferent price. Also, there is no exact relation between prices of each one (for example, Group A is not always x% lower than Group B), prices vary on all products

I would like to have a CSV to import all the prices for all the groups at the same time

so far the only solution I found to creating different pricelists for different client-groups is importing the data directly in database,

I wrote a little-tutorial on the basic commands for exporting and reimporting the tables which need to be modified,

if you want to take a look check it out

Edited by maio (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

I think the problem is not being well explained...

This last CSV that Vekia Posted updates quantities but what was asked was (i think) is that it can update a diferent discount depending on quantity.

Have you found any solution to this? I want to do exactly the same.

I have 3 customer groups and I want to assign a 3 prices on each product through the csv.

• 3 years later...