PrestaThemes, Digital Fashion for your PrestaShop store

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a site to help share PrestaShop Themes, I called it PrestaThemes.com !

I really want it to become a useful resource for everyone here, please pay a visit to www.prestathemes.com and have a look around.

I'm currently waiting for themes, so if any of you have Themes you want to share then upload a zip file containing the theme file, theme name and your details including email address and I hope to start filling up the site!

I'm offering to host and upload your themes for free! and make them available as downloads to visitors to the site.

At some point I hope to offer 'pro themes', however that will be after I have enough Themes to make it viable.

Please visit Prestathemes.com and spread the word!

The site is still being tweaked, however I would like to thank anyone who has uploaded their themes ;)

I have found that a large screenshot of the Theme will look best for the 'larger image' view of the Theme rather than just the theme preview that should be included in the theme file folder, however I will try and specify a more accurate size that is required on the upload page.

For now, screen grabs of the themes would be great.

Keep the Themes coming! it may take a little time between the Themes being uploaded and actually appearing on the site, however I will try to process them as quick as I can.

Hey i Downloaded the themes
However when i copied it to the theme folder and when selected, it is not showing properly
Can you give me some guidelines?

Umar

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a site to help share PrestaShop Themes, I called it PrestaThemes.com !

I really want it to become a useful resource for everyone here, please pay a visit to www.prestathemes.com and have a look around.

I'm currently waiting for themes, so if any of you have Themes you want to share then upload a zip file containing the theme file, theme name and your details including email address and I hope to start filling up the site!

I'm offering to host and upload your themes for free! and make them available as downloads to visitors to the site.

At some point I hope to offer 'pro themes', however that will be after I have enough Themes to make it viable.

Please visit Prestathemes.com and spread the word!

Hi, sorry to hear you're having problems.

I'm in the process of adding a demo shop to the PrestaThemes.com site, I can then test out and hopefully display some of the themes on a 'working' shop.

In the mean time I hope others can offer som advice.

What version of PrestaShop are you using?

@ PrestaThemes.com

Hey, great idea. and it looks like the site is coming along nicely. :-)

The theme images however, are too small to evaluate. There's no way for users to determine if a particular theme is one they may want to use, unless they first download it and install it. I suggest that you include either larger images for preview of the themes, or better yet, install PrestaSop on the site so that users can see the themes "in action".

Best regards!
-ScienceFare

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently updating the site, I've just switched to a new host so everything had to be transferred.

I appreciate the feedback and I'm aware of some usability issues with the current design of PrestaThemes.

The good news is I can now host unlimited live demo Prestashops which will make it much easier to view the themes!

I'm busy creating databases as I type this!, I'm also still tweaking other aspects of the site.

I would really appreciate all the theme designers out there uploading their creations to www.prestathemes.com , whilst these forums are a brilliant resource for all aspects of Prestashop, it would also be great to have a huge choice of free themes available for Prestashop users in one place.

Thanks, PrestaThemes.com

I downloaded a theme from your site and it contained a tracking code in one of the files.

It tracked all the open tabs/windows in my browser, not too sure if it tracks content. Maybe you should look into the security and legal implications of these themes.

I have removed the tracking code from my downloaded theme, if anyone else wants to know more they can pm me for details.

Can anyone else confirm this?

It's a real shock and I can only apologise, I shall remove this theme as soon as possible and look into this.

A search for 'lovingshop' on these forums shows this post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/3460/developpement_et_graphisme/theme_lovingshop

I suggest that anyone having issues/doubts about this theme to contact ArtDesign about this.

Unfortunately I have to trust the individuals who upload their Themes to PrestaThemes.com, hopefully, by creating live demo shops for each theme, problems will become apparent much sooner.

Please contact me using the 'contact us' page here: http://www.prestathemes.com/contact.php or make a comment on the forum here: http://www.prestathemes.com/forum/ if you have any further information regarding such problems.

PrestaThemes

I'm sure that it is something that can be resolved.

You are trying to offer a free service after all.

Yes you're right, but I'm still annoyed that someone could use my site to distribute their 'infected' theme.

I'm also concerned about negative comments damaging my sites reputation as I'm also trying to attract professional theme designers to my site to enable me to generate some income to help fund the site.

I've now done some tweaking and I'm pleased to say that PrestaThemes.com now has it's first Pro Theme.

The Woody-Pro Theme, designed by Procyon 55, is available to purchase at PrestaThemes.com, just click the 'buy now' button!, not only does this Theme look great, but by purchasing it you will also be helping the PrestaShop project.

I've added a live demo shop with this Theme to enable people to experience it 'for real', all Pro Themes will have a Live Demo shop and I hope to add live demoshops for as many free Themes as possible.

If anyone wants their Free Theme to be displayed at PrestaThemes, visit the site and follow the upload instructions if you want to sell a Pro Theme via the website please contact me.

EDIT: oh yes, don't forget that adding your free theme to PrestaThemes.com won't cost you a thing, I will display it, add a preview image and make it available for download all for FREE!, for pro Themes I'm currently charging £10 per month to display your work and don't take ANY percentage of any sales made via the site.