Cart Rules + Free Shipping

Guest fanfar

Hello,

My Presta: 1.5.6
I use One Page Checkout.

I have a Cart Rule for "free shipping". It is automatically applied in "Shopping cart summary" for default carrier. The problem is that it is not applied in step "Delivery methods". It makes that my customers are a little bit confused, when during choosing a delivery method they see that shipping is not free.

Is it possible to change price to text "free" if cart rule is applied?

The next problems are in BO:
- I don't want to have information about shipping on invoices (if shipping is free)
- In order details in Shipping block instead of Shipping cost I would like to have "free", voucher name or something like that.

Thanks for support

• 1 year later...

Hello,

My Presta: 1.5.6

I use One Page Checkout.

I have a Cart Rule for "free shipping". It is automatically applied in "Shopping cart summary" for default carrier. The problem is that it is not applied in step "Delivery methods". It makes that my customers are a little bit confused, when during choosing a delivery method they see that shipping is not free.

Is it possible to change price to text "free" if cart rule is applied?

The next problems are in BO:

- I don't want to have information about shipping on invoices (if shipping is free)

- In order details in Shipping block instead of Shipping cost I would like to have "free", voucher name or something like that.

Thanks for support

Hi fanfar,

Have you found a solutions about this ?

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...