[SOLVED ]adding links to the permalink

Hi 

I'm trying to add in some new links to the permalink block but I don't know code so can anybody help me?

I want to add the delivery page from the CMS to it but don't know what I have to add it

any chance someone can help me?

thanks

shop.panamalifestyle.ie

you have to add code like this:

<li id="header_link_sitemap" class="odd"><a href="URL_TO_WEBSITE" title="Sitemap">{l s='name of link' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>

sorry I'm not good at coding and I don't know what I have to change in the  code you sent me because obviously in your example it adds the sitemap?

so i'd have to do something like this?

<li id="header_link_delivery" class="odd"><a href="add in link to the cmS page?" title="Delivery">{l s='name of link' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>

it was only example, please let me know what kind of link you want to add and also show contents of your .tpl file

then i will prepare file for you and you will see "pattern" ;)

thanks so much

I would like to add a link to the Delivery page from the cms

http://shop.panamalifestyle.ie/index.php?id_cms=1&controller=cms&id_lang=1

{*
* 2007-2011 PrestaShop 
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to license@prestashop.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
* DISCLAIMER
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.
*  @author PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>
*  @copyright  2007-2011 PrestaShop SA
*  @version  Release: $Revision: 8673 $
*  @license    http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
*  International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA
*}

<!-- Block permanent links module HEADER -->
<ul id="header_links">
<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('index.php')}">home</a> </li>
<li id="header_link_contact"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php', true)}" title="{l s='contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_sitemap"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap.php')}" title="{l s='sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_bookmark">
<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}');</script>
</li>
</ul>
<!-- /Block permanent links module HEADER -->

ok, so in this case you need to add new <li> objects  to <ul id="header_links">

something like

<ul id="header_links">
<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('index.php')}">home</a> </li>
<li id="header_link_contact"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact-form.php', true)}" title="{l s='contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_sitemap"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap.php')}" title="{l s='sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}');</script>
</li>
<li id=""><a href="URL_TO_YOUR_WEBSITE" title="{l s='My new link' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='My new link' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
</ul>

yes it's ok :)

of course if you can add more links, just duplicate code i suggested to use and define new url :)

i marked this topic as [solved]

with regards,

Milos

• 1 month later...

Hello i followed the same instruction, new links are not displaying, i am using prestashop 1.5.4.1

Smarty Cache is Off

Force Completion is On

Theme : not default theme

Thank you

• 3 months later...

How can i make Bookmark appear in the permalinks?

How to change the code so it adds a Bookmark (Bookmark this page) appear in the header beside Sitemap and Contact 

I have this part in the : blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl 

Its the Default theme with little modification by several modules, prestashop version : 1.5.6.0

Im using the permanent links module , have the Contact and Sitemap displayed properly and working, all i would like to add is the Bookmark option to it, but my lack of knowledge in coding is giving me hard time to have a success. 

try to use this code:

<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks' js=1}');</script>
	</li>

btw. bookmark should be there by default :|

try to use this code:

<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks' js=1}');</script>
	</li>

btw. bookmark should be there by default :|

Yes its there i have that line :

</li>

But since i dont know coding i dont know what part to change so it appear on the front page and work as a "bookmark this page" option

• 3 months later...