[SOLVED] URL rewriting error] [Debug] This page has moved

DesignON

Hi all,

My site has a problem after setting URL rewriting.

http://ozdeco.com.au/

When you click Information link on the right top,

message said,

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://ozdeco.com.au/content/category/4-information

URL rewriting is not working for CMS pages.

I attached .htaccess file.

Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Amy

• 4 weeks later...

you have errors turned on, you can solve this by turning off error reporting

Turning off errors simply masks the problem. What is the actual cause of the problem and how can I fix it? What if I need to have errors turned on for debugging?

I've done some research which suggests that mod_rewrite might not be enabled but I've performed a test to confirm that mod_rewrite is enabled and working.

• Like 1

Turning off errors simply masks the problem. What is the actual cause of the problem and how can I fix it? What if I need to have errors turned on for debugging?

I've done some research which suggests that mod_rewrite might not be enabled but I've performed a test to confirm that mod_rewrite is enabled and working.

I don't think it is really masking a 'problem', there are various messages issued when 'debug' is turned on.  I would be more worried about the message if for example it said the redirect was 'depreciated'.  I think this is nothing more than a way to find pages that are redirecting for whatever reason. 

I did not see it mentioned that it was a non-existent page and not as described by the original posters. 

That's what the error message is all about as mentioned by the original poster. It indicates the page has moved, i.e. the page doesn't exist.

Please use the following URL instead:

In my case, after making a purchase, my browser is sent here:

example.com/p/index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart=25&id_module=104&id_order=6&key=a5210ba2a464f48fda1e4e54e935f5ff

and this is what what I see in place of that page:

Please use the following URL instead: example.com/p/order-confirmation?id_cart=25&id_module=104&id_order=6&key=a5210ba2a464f48fda1e4e54e935f5ff

It looks like there is some issue with URL rewriting. I've confirmed that rewriting is in fact working, but I also see in the admin interface where I turn on Friendly URLs, that Prestashop is unable to detect that rewriting is working. Could that be the issue? That Prestashop needs to be able to detect that mode_rewrite is active and it can't?

Is this a server issue and I need to configure it so mod_rewrite enabled is detectable?

NOTE In this post, I've replaced my domain name with "example.com" and I've removed the http so it will appear as text.

• Like 1

That's what the error message is all about as mentioned by the original poster. It indicates the page has moved, i.e. the page doesn't exist.

In my case, after making a purchase, my browser is sent here:

example.com/p/index.php?controller=order-confirmation&id_cart=25&id_module=104&id_order=6&key=a5210ba2a464f48fda1e4e54e935f5ff

and this is what what I see in place of that page:

It looks like there is some issue with URL rewriting. I've confirmed that rewriting is in fact working, but I also see in the admin interface where I turn on Friendly URLs, that Prestashop is unable to detect that rewriting is working. Could that be the issue? That Prestashop needs to be able to detect that mode_rewrite is active and it can't?

Is this a server issue and I need to configure it so mod_rewrite enabled is detectable?

NOTE In this post, I've replaced my domain name with "example.com" and I've removed the http so it will appear as text.

what I proposed to the original poster did in fact solve their problem.

You should have stated (in a new  topic) your issue rather than mix with a 'solved' post, this way you will get more community help.

I do not want to debate the original posters issue and subsequent fix.