Prestashop 1.6 video Preview 2 - New template

NemoPS

The new design looks great.

I'm wondering if there will be a vertical category-menu on the left side.

A horizontal drop-down menu on top is great, however, 95% of our PS-customers wants/expects a category menu on the left side (too).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whilst I agree that the functionality of the top horizontal menu in front office is better (jury's out on the appearance), I really hope that the back office configuration of this module will be changed by the time 1.6 is a proper release.

You still have the situation that if you want to put a new entry at the start of the menu, you must remove all existing menu entries, add the new item, then put all the other entries back again - ridiculous.

Menu item reorder function please, with drag & drop.

Oh and there are two sections on the config page called 'Menu Top Link' - I think the first is meant to be called 'Settings', as before.

I think the larger buttons are the design team feeling they have to give a little bit of recognition to Windows 8. ^_^

Thanks, Dave

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

We have a problem with the speed performance of the Back Office when entering products. For example, when you click a price textfield or textfield to enter the number of products in stock, it takes a ridiculous amount of time to respond. Server speed has nothing to to with it. We encounter this problem on test servers as well as on our speedy production server.

Do you guys recognize this and also think this should be fixed in the new and improved 1.6 BO?

Also, I agree with the too many colours. The trend is less colour, not more. I need to change all of that when the new template arrives.

Guess I will not get bored any time soon.

Bas