gdm12

[SOLVED] need HELP with swf upload

hello

I need some help with lof advanced custom module, so I'll be grateful if someone could do that.

by default, there is an image that appears in home page. I have to put a swf instead of jpg.

I have the html code exported from swf, but where should I put it to show in front-page?

thanks

Lof Advance Custom ? i don't know module like this one, YOu mean probably lof advanced footer ?

Lof Advance Custom ? i don't know module like this one, YOu mean probably lof advanced footer ?

the name of the module is "lof custom". I've look once again. I have lof advance footer too, but the problem is with that "lof custom module" . I've tried to use insert media, but I've received "could not upload such file type" message.

in attach is an image with the admin panel of this module.

thank you for reply. hope you can help me.

post-554441-0-65656200-1382946835_thumb.jpg

Edited by gdm12 (see edit history)

where is the feature to upload file? in tinymce editor or in module configuration page?

where is the feature to upload file?  or in module configuration page?

in tinymce editor

tinymce editor accepts only .jpg (NOT JPEG!) .gif

tinymce editor accepts only .jpg (NOT JPEG!) .gif

so there's no chance to put that swf. file...

I guess I have to search some others possibilities.

vekia, thank you for your help...

have you got an access to your FTP? if so, if i were you i will upload it manually! it will be much easier!

you can also download this module and do it there: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/73866-module-file-explorer/

with this addon you can upload any file you want :)

yes I have acces to ftp.

I'm realy new to all this, so if you can, please give me some steps for what should I do.

if you've got an access to FTP, just use it.

and upload your file to this directory. then use this url as an url to swf file:

http://yourdomain.com/themes/YOUR_THEME/img/swf-filename.swf

you're absolutely great. it works. and now, thanks to you, I've learned... so, thank you a lot, vekia.

you're welcome :)

im so glad that i could help you a little in this case

im going to mark this topic as [solved]

with regards,

Milos

you're welcome :)

im so glad that i could help you a little in this case

im going to mark this topic as [solved]

with regards,

Milos

have a good day...

and best wishes

I am trying to do something similar.  I have downloaded all related files and put them with my theme.  I then embedded the code within the CMS page but for some reason, the video is not working.

http://184.154.6.200/themes/warehouse/newbook/FlippingBook.swf

http://184.154.6.200/content/18-isaac-jewelers-book

flyclothing, I just can tell you how it works for me, stept by step...

1. upload your video file (in my case was .swf) to ftp.

in vekia post you'll see the path:

http://yourdomain.com/themes/YOUR_THEME/img/swf-filename.swf

2. then go to insert media in your editor, in B.O.

3. choose file type (my case: shockwave)

4. in the field next to file/URL, type images/swf-filename.swf or img/swf-filename.swf (depends on your path)

5. set dimensions

and for me that was all. it works great.

hope it helps you.

Edited by gdm12 (see edit history)

i think that flyclothing uploaded VIDEO, not swf file.

i think that problem is here.

how you trying to play video? you've got some player? can you shed some light on this please?

yes, definitely. 

moreover, it looks like this swf file needs also additional parameters in code:

<param name="flashvars" value="bookWidth=920&bookHeight=597&pagesSet=/static/newbook/pages/book_page1.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page2.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page3.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page4.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page5.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page6.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page7.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page8.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page9.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page10.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page11.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page12.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page13.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page14.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page15.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page16.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page17.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page18.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page19.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page20.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page21.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page22.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page23.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page24.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page25.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page26.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page27.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page28.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page29.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page30.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page31.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page32.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page33.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page34.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page35.jpg,/static/newbook/pages/book_page36.jpg&zoomPagesSet=&printPagesSet=&scaleContent=true&preserveProportions=false&centerContent=true&hardcover=false&hardcoverThickness=3&hardcoverEdgeColor=16777215&highlightHardcover=true&frameWidth=0&frameColor=16777215&frameAlpha=100&firstPageNumber=1&autoFlipSize=50&navigationFlipOffset=30&flipOnClick=true&handOverCorner=true&handOverPage=true&alwaysOpened=false&staticShadowsType=Asymmetric&staticShadowsDepth=1&staticShadowsLightColor=16777215&staticShadowsDarkColor=0&dynamicShadowsDepth=1&dynamicShadowsLightColor=16777215&dynamicShadowsDarkColor=0&moveSpeed=2&closeSpeed=3&gotoSpeed=3&rigidPageSpeed=5&flipSound=/static/newbook/sounds/02.mp3&hardcoverSound=&preloaderType=Gear Wheel&pageBackgroundColor=0&loadOnDemand=true&allowPagesUnload=true&showUnderlyingPages=false&playOnDemand=true&freezeOnFlip=false&darkPages=false&smoothPages=false&rigidPages=false&flipCornerStyle=first page only&flipCornerPosition=bottom-right&flipCornerAmount=50&flipCornerAngle=20&flipCornerRelease=true&flipCornerVibrate=true&flipCornerPlaySound=false&zoomEnabled=true&zoomPath=/static/newbook/pages/large/&zoomImageWidth=1232&zoomImageHeight=1600&zoomOnClick=true&zoomUIColor=9543020&zoomHint=Double click for zooming.&zoomHintEnabled=true&centerBook=true&useCustomCursors=false&dropShadowEnabled=true&dropShadowHideWhenFlipping=true&backgroundColor=&backgroundImage=/static/newbook/img/book_flash_bg.jpg&backgroundImagePlacement=fit&printEnabled=true&printTitle=Print Pages&downloadURL=&downloadTitle=Download PDF&downloadSize=Size: 4.7 Mb&downloadComplete=Complete&extXML=">

Vekia,

Did you find this code within the Flippingbook.swf or somewhere else?  If it was in the swf, do you know of a free online editor?  I dont have Adobe Flash.

Jonathan

i found this code on page you mentioned above, just check page sources, you will see it there

unfortunately you cant edit .swf file, you will need sources of this file (.swf is not a project file)

can you try to use param that i mentioned? with paths  to your own images?