Remove sidebar on product page?

Hello,

I'm very new to this so please be gentle!  

On the product pages of my website truebloom dot co dot uk, I'd like to remove the right sidebar space.  Currently, there's a label there that says Quantity Discount.  I can't work out what module this is coming from and therefore can't remove it.  I'd like the product to cover the width of the page.  Is there a way to do this please?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

1st, to find which module the "block" belongs to.

1. Using Chrome, turn on Tools >> Developer Console
  2. Click on the magnifier icon on bottom left corner of the console to "inspect" the HTML behind your "block" and you should see the module name (more often than not module names are not consistent throughout the site but it should at least gives you some clue)

S2ccaZ0.png

2nd, the clean way to remove a "block" is through the backend admin Prestashop Modules >> Positions

Note that this affects the whole site not just the product page.

1. Find "Right column blocks" section
  2. Locate the "block" that has to do with your "Quantity Discount" (I can't guarantee on the name)
  3. Click "Delete" to delete it

Alternatively, you can play with the .tpl file and CSS to remove or hide the same block.

Good luck,

Edited by Eric Nguyen (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

hello,

i've been looking for this answer too as well

how to removing/delete all area of the right area of product page (which contains size, quantity, add to chart,etc) so that my short description of product wider to the right.

i already disable of block that i mention above one by one from back office...but the grid of the box cannot dissappear and left blank (just showing empty square grid)

please suggestion to do remove those area please anyone

prestashop 1.6.1.6 with default-bootstrap theme

post-1281238-0-41819500-1467441407_thumb.jpg

hello,

i've been looking for this answer too as well

how to removing/delete all area of the right area of product page (which contains size, quantity, add to chart,etc) so that my short description of product wider to the right.

i already disable of block that i mention above one by one from back office...but the grid of the box cannot dissappear and left blank (just showing empty square grid)

please suggestion to do remove those area please anyone

prestashop 1.6.1.6 with default-bootstrap theme

this is probably add to cart box, you disabled add to cart for this product ? or shopping feature is disabled? (catalog mode)