Test my site

tjades

I have had my site running for several months and have had problems with orders not going through or now just not showing up at all. Can someone test my site and tell me if I have done something wrong?

www.tiffanyjadeslingerie.com Thanks :)

To enable the one-page checkout go to Preferences separator_breadcrumb.png Orders - on "Order process type" there is a drop down menu click on one-page checkout and click save :)

As I am fairly new to prestashop, I really wouldn't know how to fix the guest checkout. You could probably go on prestashop's main website and download the files, unzip it and replace the checkout pagaes. I'm sure there is a easier way of doing this as maybe someone can be more of a help than I can! :rolleyes:

On another note, you did a great job on your site!

• Like 1

Hi,

1st I want to congratulate you, wonderful layout, clean and simple.

I can totally relate to your experiences when you say that you don't follow jargon in the topic and you find prestashop hard to folow.

I find all kinds of issues and bugs and report them to the forum. Some of them gets answered some no, but when you have 4000 products is difficult not to ask complex and long questions...

Now back to your site... I just test the order procedure and as naughtygurltabby85 said its better to use one page checkout and Im saying from the experience with my customers.

Cheers.
Dean

Agree with the comments about the site design, it's very stylish.

I do have a few observations, though:

• All language variations other than US English have a horizontal menu that goes onto a second line, causing the main slider to disappear. The menu entries are different to those on the US English page.
  • The non-English pages also have a number of translations missing (and also CMS content like the size guide is only in US English).
  • You may want to get the strapline embedded in your logo done in a larger font - I couldn't read it without zooming in.
  • Headings for columns 3 and 4 in your footer are at a different height to columns 1 and 2 - not sure if that was intentional.
  • On the product page, what looks like a zoom feature just moves the product photo around without zooming.

Hope that's of some help.

Cheers, Dave