ramesh90

Hi All,

I want to implement openerp7 with prestashop.anybody know how to integrate prestashop with openerp. i tried with some free module in launchpad but i cant. give me a step by step instruction how can i do this integration.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi,

First of all we would like to understand what are the modules in OpenERP you are looking out for - basically any ecommerce merchants needs the following modules

Part 1

Sales Management

Purchase Management

Wareshouse Management

Specific chart of Accounts (this can be multi currency, Multi company and so on . . ) & Financial Management

Further if you are into Manufacturing then

Manufacturing Module of OpenERP needs to be implemented (further we would like to go more into detail about the flows and processes)

Part 2

Integration

Prestashop Integration - This module is availble over the internet but need to check what functionalities you are exactly looking out for (means any needs for customizations further) -

Part 3 and other integrations you may needed

Shipping Integrations with OpenERP version 7

This is another module which you may require if you are using shipping carriers services for delivery

Payments integration - This can be paypal, Authorize.net or any other gateway (as an option)

We at globalteckz have experience in Integrating OpenERP version 7 with Online stores and can surely help you out towards the things you are looking out for

Please email us [email protected]

Thanks

Globalteckz Team