My Site! Would luv your opinions! baga-boo.com

Hi everyone! I'm new to prestashop and I've been working on my site for awhile now, and I think everything is in check. I have fixed many bugs and I am exhausted. :wacko:

I would really appreciate it if you guys could check my site for any unknown bugs, give me your opinions and suggestions on what and how to improve my site!

I would also like to note that I only have one slide on my slideshow. Im having problems with it but soon have it fixed.

Thanks in advance! I really appreciate your help and support!

http://baga-boo.com

Edited by naughtygurltabby85 (see edit history)

Hi, some nice hover effects on the home page and the site does have a feeling of quality about it, but I think you've gone slider crazy! Once you get more images into your main slider as well, we'll all go cross-eyed.

You have a block just above your footer which contains faint text: 'Hmm, an empty timeline. That's weird'. Indeed it is.

The top horizontal menu has '>' as a separator which makes it look more like a breadcrumb than a menu.

Also at the top of the page, the currency symbols in the drop down are too close together. If you hover in between two of them you get a strange oscillating effect. Fits in with all the slider movement, I guess. ;)

Hi Stottycabanas!

Once my slider gets fixed I will work on being less slider crazy :)
The empty green block is for my twitter sliding text, which is not hooked up as of yet!
I will remove > from the menu. I wasn't to sure about it, that's why I wanted community feedback!

Thank you stottycabanas for your feedback! Really appreciate it!

Hi,

To be completely honest, I rarely buy anything on the websites that has some much "design" and effects but that's just me I guess :rolleyes: .

Although your website does look nice and on the other hand you are selling things which are related to some nice things right, :)
I guess layout is great then.

For example I sell totally different things (spare parts for home appliances) where the hardest part is to find what you are searching for. The best websites in those fields are totally ugly :lol: , look like they were build in 90` but when it comes to functionality and power of the search they are super complex but yet easy to use, a real pieces of art.

I would also agree with Dave about the slider... it seems too big for my taste. Put your product list in the fold, not the slider.

Just my thoughts
Cheers
Dean 

Edited by Dolke (see edit history)

Hi,

In general your website do what it is expected to. I only change one thing: When you scroll down you have the effect that seems the page is loading, but if you scroll up and down again, the efect restarts, which give us an idea that website is loading again...

Why not just when the page loads?

Nice website...

Thanks