No email to costumer or me!

editorstefan

Hello!

When i make a order i don't get any email at all! Costumer should reccive email and i should reccive email.

I have tried setting the order to "Payment Accepted" which should send the order_conf email but i don't get any. 

When i go in BO to test the email setting it's freezes (see image). I think some file like Mail.php may be wrong?

ecabe014f1bb076f3576432df6c02ecc.png

I have Prestashop 1.5.5.0 and may have changed something in FTP.

Hard to tell what is wrong with your store, if you are not able to know what did your previous coder modified.

Anyway, I have notice that while creating an account there in an php error with that file:

tools/swift/Swift/Message/Headers.php on line 424

Something might be wrong with wheter hosting or your prestashop install.

I suggest you try this first, go to "config/defines.inc.php", look for this line:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

And change it to "false":

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

Try to register an account again (and see if you get welcome email), or test mail again.

Hard to tell what is wrong with your store, if you are not able to know what did your previous coder modified.

Anyway, I have notice that while creating an account there in an php error with that file:

tools/swift/Swift/Message/Headers.php on line 424
Something might be wrong with wheter hosting or your prestashop install.

I suggest you try this first, go to "config/defines.inc.php", look for this line:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
And change it to "false":
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
Try to register an account again (and see if you get welcome email), or test mail again.

Thank you for your reply.

I changed it to dev mode yesterday yo see if there is any error. So it did not work when dev mode was false and not now when its true.

What files do affect the email settings? I could replace them all with new fresh files.

I'm 90% sure no files connected to the emails are changed but i see no other reason why problem is there :s

I think so too, I don't think your old developer changed something. But we can try:

Backup old versino of 'tools/swift/Swift/Message/Headers.php' and from a clean install copy/paste it there. Make sure you copy from same prestashop version.

It can also be a server side problem, on some shared hosting some files in swift directory need to be changed in order to send email correctly.

Can you try be replacing that file? (turn back dev mode to true)