Test my 4perfectbody.com Website

mozack

Hi,

First of all, and once it is not the first time i'm using your opinion to do my best with the websites i'm building, here is another store that is almost finished...

Regarding to performance, it have some problems, essentially regarding mysql connections. We are trying to move out to another hosting company our db's.

Here a key points that we would love to have tested:

1 - Is your country correct in top?

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_1.png

2 - When you mouse over the menu links, the products appear correctly in ajax mode?

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_2.png

3 - When you add a new product to cart, which shipping value appear?

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_3.png

4 - And if you add another one, and the value is over €60, it correctly shows free shipping?

5 - When you are in category page and click in "more details" link (at the bottom of product box) the box that open after, is correctly colored with product main color?

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_4.png

6 - At the bottom of page you have something like this? Your country carrier logo is correct?

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_5.png

7 - In product page, the video (if available) shows correctly?

To all of you that spend your time checking out my website, thanks...

I really appreciate that.

Just another question, which is your hosting provider? Have you your mysql db's in servers like Amazon, Google, etc? How much you pay?

Thanks

Mozack

1) yes it is:

RFe918q.png

2) it works well, everything appears after short "load" time

3) here it is: €5.00

YBqjiSE.png

4) everything works well, i've got free shipping:

IdU9w8P.png

5) correct, everything works here too:

BAznHdB.png

6) unfortunately i see carriers for portugal:

vNcinw6.png

7) i can't find product with video ...

• Like 1

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for testing my site... Well i think the bottom (Info For Portugal) is cause the module is in old system, i have changed that to cookie, to avoid cache problems. Seems i forgot that :)

Related to Product Video, All products (are just 15/16) have video, with exception of 1 of them.

If possible, try this link: http://www.4perfectbody.com/bandeau-bikinis/bandeau-bikini-balada.html

Here is the link view: 

%5BPRESTASHOP%5D_6.png

Thanks 4 Your Time...

Regards

Mozack

What is slow Vekia?

The whole website (i know it is...) or video?

Well, regarding website speed i'm thinking move the DB to amazon or google. To give a try to my VPS. If still like that, i move forward (as i do before with other prestashop installations) to another company. My problem is the weight of all my websites.

Truly, i cant find a really good host company....

Thanks

Mozack

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vekia,

Thanks. Seems that you are the only one here testing... I see your comments everywhere.

Thanks. After ask for performance, i started caching some blocks in my site, seems even better... I will move my DB to cloud services and want to ask you, did you recommend some of this services? Are you using?

Thanks

Mozack