I want to set up a Free shipping Carrier Only to India

I set up a free shipping carrier, but it is not showing while checkout the product. Actually I want to ship only to India, I dont need customer to choose shipping to other countries. So i have removed all other Zones than Asia and i configured my free shipping carrier in Zone Asia. But when it come to the checkout process after shipping ( 4th step)  there is no button to go to payment option.

anybody can help me in this issue.shipping page 4.bmp

Dear nouheerbabu

I did following way for my online shop.

01. You can create new zone like "Local". you can do it from Localization > Zones

02. Then transfer you country to "Local" Zone. you can do it from Localization > Countries

03. Then create or edit Carrier/s to "Local" Zone. you can do it from Shipping > Carriers

That is only i did for my store.

I offer "Pick up in-store" and "Next Day Delivery" for my customers.

It is working correctly for my store.

Think this will help you.

Have a nice Day. :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Dear nouheerbabu

I did following way for my online shop.

01. You can create new zone like "Local". you can do it from Localization > Zones

02. Then transfer you country to "Local" Zone. you can do it from Localization > Countries

03. Then create or edit Carrier/s to "Local" Zone. you can do it from Shipping > Carriers

That is only i did for my store.

I offer "Pick up in-store" and "Next Day Delivery" for my customers.

It is working correctly for my store.

Think this will help you.

Have a nice Day. :)

Thanks, this helped me figure out free shipping in the continental USA. I appreciate it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear White Lion,

My site is www.crazecenter.com and it is still is under construction. Your blog really helps me a lot and gives me a pathway to achieve my goal.

1. Localization > Zones. Added new zone and enabled it with name. (ex. ABC)

2. Localization > Countries.... Searched for my country and press edit to change the zone. Then I have just changed my zone name to before created zone .(ex. ABC). No need to create country or anything.

Really helpful thread,

It works for me... Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...