PayPal Europe 3.6.1 processes payment but no order page

djaenicke

Hi,

I am using PayPal Europe 3.6.1 on www.joovuu.com.  When buying items it works fine and paypal processes the payment and takes money however no order page is created.  I have tried installing, reinstalling, deleting then installing, resetting etc the module but nothing works i always get the same problem (money is taken fine but no order page).  Nothing has changed php version is the same, no altering of the files etc this has literally changed over night.  Any ideas?

PS
I'm still using version 1.5.5.

Edited by djaenicke (see edit history)

when you say no order page, do you mean no order confirmation or do you mean that no order is created?

if no order is created and on return does the cart still have the items paid for?

if no order is created does the back office cart show that you can delete it?  (indicating that no order was created)

if no order is created, do you not see the actual order in the back office?

:)

Hi,

I mean I receive payment (it comes into my PayPal account etc) however when I log in to backoffice there is no notification saying I have a new order nor is there anything on the order page.  I've had 7 orders (received 7 payments into my account today), and according to my back office order page nothing since yesterday.

Cheers,

Dan

Okay those are all yesterdays payments when the module was working fine.  However today's payments (now 8 payments) do not show.  

I have found that if i disable my paypal pro hosted plan (£20 a month) and just choose standard in the module configuration it works fine.

Weird

Okay I think there's a bit of confusion.

Where it says 'Choose Website Payments Pro Hosted' I pay paypal £20 a month so all of the payments are carried out on my website rather than clicking to go to paypal etc.  When that option is selected an order can be placed but i receive NO order in back office.  However, when I select the standard option (the one currently selected) when a customer places an order i also receive a notification and an order in back office.  So I do not get why when i'm paying £20 a month it does not work.

Cheers,

Dan

post-566560-0-64439800-1381931592_thumb.png