Order Status Email Variables - show order_id instead of name

serv0

Hi,

I have changed my invoices and order-history pages to show the order id instead of an order reference. So im showing it like this.. If the id of the order is 9 then it is showing as ORD0000009 using 

{l s='#ORD'}{$order_invoice->id_order|string_format:"%06d"} 

This works fine in the order invoice, order history and order details page. However I am having trouble finding how to change this in the emails that get sent to the customer when the order status changes for example when it is a new order, order processing, order shipped, credits, delivered and cancelled.

I tried editing the {order_name} variable in the mailalerts module mailalerts.php but this does not change. The email still shows the order reference number. 

I was able to get the new order email to change by editing PaymentModule.php and updating the {order_name} variable.

Does anyone know what files I need to edit for the other order statuses? Or what file handles sending out emails when the order status changes?

Thanks,

• 3 months later...

I have same problem in emails, it is only in one email - confirmation order.

There is text {id_order} but there should be value - some number. Other valuables like {name} {date} work perfect in this mail, just id_order doesnt work.

I didnt make any changes in order.php or something like that

Please see attachment for more info.

prestashop/mails/sk/order_conf.html   - in this file everything looks ok here is line about it:

1. <tr>
  2. <td align="left" style="background-color:#DB3484; color:#FFF; font-size: 12px; font-weight:bold; padding: 0.5em 1em;">Detaily vasej objednavky č. {id_order}</td>
  3. </tr>
Where is problem? Help pls.

post-710185-0-86098900-1392142968_thumb.png

Edited by jokerstar (see edit history)