[JOB OFFER] Affiliate Module

todaytonight

I have been search on google for a good prestashop affiliate module for some time. There are some modules available but they are not what I am after.

I am happy to pay up to $100 for a good affiliate module. This module should have following functionalities and compatible with PS1.5.x :

BO:

1.  the affiliate program can be assigned to one or more groups

2.  configure participate affiliate program requirement – how many orders must be placed, could be 0

3.  the commission rate can be different based on group

4.  configure minimum amount of commission can be withdraw

5.  list each participant user account, should have total balance,

6.  view details for each participant account, list all orders, is able to make a payment

7.  User’s affiliate account can be disabled by admin

8.  Some reports show clicks, orders, commissions etc by each affiliate account.

FO:

1. The user who belongs to the group that has assigned to affiliate program will be automatically join the affiliate program.

2. There are 2 menus on user accounts, one is “affiliate links” and another is “affiliate orders”

3. “Affiliate links” displays what is the links for this affiliate account, it can be include simply link (eg. www.myshop.com/?affid=3), text links, image links or list of products links (just like that one is selling on addon shop).

4. “Affiliate orders” need to display the order details (not showing the personal info), including order number, total order amount, commission amount and status.

5. If only if the order was shipped, the commission can be withdraw; however, if the order was refunded, the commission will be cancelled.

6. The user is able to make a payment request

Email:

1. When a user meeting the affiliate program requirement, send an email to the user

2. If an order was placed from the affiliate account, send an email to the user

3. If the order was shipped, send an email to the user

4. If the order was cancelled, send an email to the user

5. If a payment request was make, send an email to the shop

6. If the payment was made, send an email to the user

The module should be working even the user disabled cookies.

Edited by todaytonight (see edit history)

have you checked out the idevaffiliate program?  It is a third party paid solution that integrates into most cart software. 

I had explored creating an affiliate module for Prestashop, but the level of effort to provide that functionality, customers are much better off paying a one time program fee and then integrating it into any shopping cart of their choice.  

I would highly suggest you look into it

have you checked out the idevaffiliate program?  It is a third party paid solution that integrates into most cart software. 

I had explored creating an affiliate module for Prestashop, but the level of effort to provide that functionality, customers are much better off paying a one time program fee and then integrating it into any shopping cart of their choice.  

I would highly suggest you look into it

Thank you so much for reply. I realy don't like third party service but I will have a look at idevaffiliate.

• 2 months later...