nyett

[FREE THEME 1.5] COOL-PUTIH

It’s NOW FREE icon_smile.gif

Since I’m busy on my daily business activity, I have no time to answer, reply e-mail, and do installation about this theme. So, I give it for free.

Demo here

Download here

Note : The theme must be installed manually by copying files to prestashop theme directory.

You can freely develop this since it was developed for Prestashop 1.5.0, and now Prestashop 1.5.X has been released.

Please post to this thread if you made any update / modification on this theme, kindly share it to all prestashoppers.. :)

Regards

Edited by nyett (see edit history)
  • Like 1

due to the forum rules please attach file with your theme to your post, or just add direct link to file

thanks, however that kind of themes pisses me off, i think people  like to have the categories at the left for an easy click on it..

It’s NOW FREE icon_smile.gif

Since I’m busy on my daily business activity, I have no time to answer, reply e-mail, and do installation about this theme. So, I give it for free.

Demo here

Download here

Note : The theme must be installed manually by copying files to prestashop theme directory.

You can freely develop this since it was developed for Prestashop 1.5.0, and now Prestashop 1.5.X has been released.

Please post to this thread if you made any update / modification on this theme, kindly share it to all prestashoppers.. :)

Regards

can you fix url please, i can't download it too