JPresta.com

[Module] Page Cache - speed up your shop

1 hour ago, Mreco said:

Hello. I have version 4.60. I did not buy any Zen option because I can not buy any. I do not have this option on the prestashop addons page.

I think you will have to buy it again to get version 5 but ask to Addons support team to be sure.

Hello,

after instalation, some modules doesnot work. This is connected with Dynamic hoko section in module? 

Posted (edited)

hello, I have migrated my store to prestashop 1.7 and I have to reconfigure the pagecache module, and I find something that I don't know how to solve it, in the video tutorial that you show in the 2:47 minute you show how the user is still connected when you go to the home, on my site that does not happen, when I go to the home my user is not visible as connected.

I also added the product to the cart and it is not preserved for example when I change the language. I put the modules in the dynamic modules option but it doesn't work

Edited by juanrojas
incomplete (see edit history)

17 hours ago, juanrojas said:

How is the automatic configuration =?

This is the 4th steps in configuration of the module. It contacts our server to request the configuration of know modules so it's faster and easier for you. In 90% of shops it is enougth and you don't have to configure manually.

28 minutes ago, JPresta.com said:

This is the 4th steps in configuration of the module. It contacts our server to request the configuration of know modules so it's faster and easier for you. In 90% of shops it is enougth and you don't have to configure manually.

Hello Jpresta.com, 

If I let it in automatic, no pictures of products in homepage are visible (it is module). And other thing does not work. So I have to enable manuály in Dynamic hoko tab? Cause I tried, but without success.

58 minutes ago, lipo999 said:

Hello Jpresta.com, 

If I let it in automatic, no pictures of products in homepage are visible (it is module). And other thing does not work. So I have to enable manuály in Dynamic hoko tab? Cause I tried, but without success.

Contact me via the support, I will analyse this issue

Hello!
I updated prestashop to version 1.6.1.24, and now the module displays "Incomplete installation - overrides from the AddressController.php, ParentOrderController.php, Customer.php, Cart.php and Address.php files are not in the / override folder, reinstall the module!"

I tried changing the comments to "/ * confirmation keys: VK ## 2 * /"
but the error remained And how can I fix it.

23 minutes ago, Augen2203 said:

Hello!
I updated prestashop to version 1.6.1.24, and now the module displays "Incomplete installation - overrides from the AddressController.php, ParentOrderController.php, Customer.php, Cart.php and Address.php files are not in the / override folder, reinstall the module!"

I tried changing the comments to "/ * confirmation keys: VK ## 2 * /"
but the error remained And how can I fix it.

Are you sure this message is displayed by Page Cache? These classes are not overriden by Page Cache.

I don’t quite understand about (page cache)
I have a warning in the modules that the module is not fully installed, and if I go to the module settings, then there is a red error displayed here with the listing of the files that I sent above.
But the module is functioning (as far as I noticed)

On 8/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, Augen2203 said:

I don’t quite understand about (page cache)
I have a warning in the modules that the module is not fully installed, and if I go to the module settings, then there is a red error displayed here with the listing of the files that I sent above.
But the module is functioning (as far as I noticed)

Contact me via the support so I can have a look and tell you which module is displaying this message.

Hi JPresta,

On my website i've got a condition who check $customer.default_group_id &  if the  customer is logged before display content. It's work perfectly without Page Cache, but when I activate the module, the condition doesn't work anymore : every users see the error message "you have to be connected to access to this page". 

Do you have an idea how to solve this problem ? (Prestashop 1.7.5.2)

Thanks 

On 8/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, LookinFor said:

On my website i've got a condition who check $customer.default_group_id &  if the  customer is logged before display content. It's work perfectly without Page Cache, but when I activate the module, the condition doesn't work anymore : every users see the error message "you have to be connected to access to this page". 

Do you have an idea how to solve this problem ? (Prestashop 1.7.5.2)

If it is displayed by a module then set it as dynamic in Page Cache configuration. If not, try to make this content displayed by a module that you will set as dynamic.

Hi,

Since i installed the module in multistore, when i receive orders confirmation (with alert email module), the shop name in the head of the mail is not the good one. I feel that shop name data stays in cache when sending order confirmation mail.

How to solve it ?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Nesta92 said:

Since i installed the module in multistore, when i receive orders confirmation (with alert email module), the shop name in the head of the mail is not the good one. I feel that shop name data stays in cache when sending order confirmation mail.

How to solve it ?

I'm surprised because the module does not cache anything during the order process, moreover each shop has its own cache.
I think the issue is caused by something else. I don't know multi-store a lot so I cannot help you much.

Hello,

I'm using your module PAGE CACHE ULTIMATE V5.1.12 on my website Prestashop 1.6.1.19

Just one thing not working, the cache for connected users. When using test mode, I have always the text "Connection" even if I'm connected, and when I go to "My account" it shows my informations and your module text panel is not showing.

I have my own module blockuserinfo, but when I use the default module blockuserinfo, it's still not working. The value $is_logged in nav.tpl or $logged in blockuserinfo.tpl is always to false.

For the moment I use your module with cache disabled for connected users, but I would like to use it fully.

FYI I have dynamic hook check in front of the module blockuserinfo, but it's my own position, does it have an influence ?

If you have any idea, it would be great !

6 hours ago, Shonen said:

Just one thing not working, the cache for connected users. When using test mode, I have always the text "Connection" even if I'm connected, and when I go to "My account" it shows my informations and your module text panel is not showing.

I have my own module blockuserinfo, but when I use the default module blockuserinfo, it's still not working. The value $is_logged in nav.tpl or $logged in blockuserinfo.tpl is always to false.

For the moment I use your module with cache disabled for connected users, but I would like to use it fully.

FYI I have dynamic hook check in front of the module blockuserinfo, but it's my own position, does it have an influence ?

If you have any idea, it would be great !

Normally you just have to set the module (or widget) as dynamic in the hook that display the information. If it does not work contact me via the support

We have a Prestashop 1.6.1.20 running with Pagecache Ultimate 4.28 (and are very happy with it :) ).

We are investigating some w3validation errors, and it looks like they are generated by pagecache:
When we are uninstalling the module, then no error is being displayed.
Can you please look into this and help me to resolve the issue?

-------------------------

Warning: The type attribute is unnecessary for JavaScript resources.
From line 1, column 418; to line 1, column 448
"IE=edge"><script type="text/javascript">window

Error: Element style not allowed as child of element body in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)
From line 9, column 350; to line 9, column 356
div>      <style>.seosa

Error: Stray end tag head.
From line 299, column 709; to line 299, column 715
05.jpg" /></head><body
Error: Start tag body seen but an element of the same type was already open.

Fatal Error: Cannot recover after last error. Any further errors will be ignored.
From line 299, column 716; to line 299, column 779
/></head><body id="index" class="shop_5 index hide-right-column lang_nl"> <nosc

18 minutes ago, JPresta.com said:

You must not mark any module as dynamic in header hook, check the configuration of Page Cache and uncheck any "displayHeader" hook.

I don't see displayheader as an item in the ' DYNAMIC MODULES AND WIDGETS' tab.
Where should i see that? 

4 minutes ago, wjv999 said:

I don't see displayheader as an item in the ' DYNAMIC MODULES AND WIDGETS' tab.
Where should i see that? 

Just 'header' maybe?

59 minutes ago, JPresta.com said:

Just 'header' maybe?

The only modules which are switched on are:
 My Account block
 Viewed products block
 User info block 
 Wishlist block 
 User info block

There is a part at the bottom Javascript to execute which contains header:

// Force cart to refresh
$.ajax({ type: 'POST', headers: { "cache-control": "no-cache"}, url: baseUri + '?rand=' + new Date().getTime(), async: true, cache: false, dataType: "json", data: 'controller=cart&ajax=true&token=' + static_token, success: function (jsonData) { ajaxCart.updateCart(jsonData);}
    });
if (!!$.fn.rating) {
$('input.star').rating();
$('.auto-submit-star').rating();
}

Gebruik je een Woorank module?

Are you using a Woorank module?

If so, that module causes a problem with the stray <div>, looking at <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.geocachingshop.nl/themes/Geodox/cache/v_663_d52604f0266ebb5a4fed97f44d4e3e39_all.css" type="text/css" media="all" /> <div id="dynhook0.....

So dynhook seems to be woorank related.
A div tag shouldn't be in the header and will cause a cascade of problems with validation.

Is that a clue for you?

Edit: Sorry, too quick. dynhook indeed originates from Pagecache.

I 'll shut up now :)

Regards,

Wout.

Edited by Nivo-Media (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Nivo-Media said:

Gebruik je een Woorank module?

Are you using a Woorank module?

If so, that module causes a problem with the stray <div>, looking at <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.geocachingshop.nl/themes/Geodox/cache/v_663_d52604f0266ebb5a4fed97f44d4e3e39_all.css" type="text/css" media="all" /> <div id="dynhook0.....

So dynhook seems to be woorank related.
A div tag shouldn't be in the header and will cause a cascade of problems with validation.

Is that a clue for you?

Edit: Sorry, too quick. dynhook indeed originates from Pagecache.

I 'll shut up now :)

Regards,

Wout.

:) No, indeed we are not using woorank. Thanks anyway.,

Edited by wjv999 (see edit history)

14 hours ago, wjv999 said:

The only modules which are switched on are:
 My Account block
 Viewed products block
 User info block 
 Wishlist block 
 User info block

Can you send me temporary access via support so I can have a look?