JPresta.com

[Module] Page Cache - speed up your shop

JPresta.com pouvez vous me dire quelles sont les règles a ajouter dans le robot txt, console google et dans le hearder tpl du theme

pour le header tpl j'ai mis nocache et ?ajax (avec et sans ? ), y'a t'il autre chose a ajouter pour évité l'indexation de contenu avec des mauvaises url

{assign var=myURI value=$smarty.server.REQUEST_URI}
{if $myURI|strstr:"/recherche" ||
$myURI|strstr:"mentions-legales" ||
$myURI|strstr:"products-comparison.php" ||
$myURI|strstr:"orderby" ||
$myURI|strstr:"orderway" ||
$myURI|strstr:"nocache" || (page cache, Ok ?)
$myURI|strstr:"?time=" || (module chat pour ce qui poserai la question)
$myURI|strstr:"time=" || (module chat pour ce qui poserai la question)
$myURI|strstr:"?rand=" ||
$myURI|strstr:"rand=" ||
$myURI|strstr:"?ajax=" ||(page cache, Ok ?)
$myURI|strstr:"ajax=" ||(page cache, Ok ?)
$myURI|strstr:"?v=" ||
$myURI|strstr:"v=" ||
$myURI|strstr:"token"}
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow" />
{else}
<meta name="robots" content="{if isset($nobots)}no{/if}index,{if isset($nofollow) && $nofollow}no{/if}follow" />
{/if}

merci

Ps: j'ai mis avec et sans le ? (exemple : ?ajax et ajax) pour vous c'est bon

Si c'est dans le header cela ne va pas fonctionner car il n'est pas utilisé pour les requêtes ajax (ce n'est pas du HTML).

L'idéal serait de faire ça dans le fichier robot.txt:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /*?ajax=

I am thinking about some tracking plugin. Nothing fancy, just tracking IP's and storing them in DB under certain conditions, based on url parameters.

A good way to define such a condition I think would be: if (isset ($_GET['my_parameter')) { do stuff }

In my opinion it's not very good practice to check all kinds of parameters like hook_0 or any other variable set by a plugin.

Here it come: I get false results as you use the $_GET method for ajax calls.

My request is to use $_POST.

I think this also prevents indexation.

GET method is used to retreive content and that's what PageCache do whith this ajax request.

POST method is to modify data.

I don't want to change this behavior. Modify your plugin to handle GET parameters :-)

Si c'est dans le header cela ne va pas fonctionner car il n'est pas utilisé pour les requêtes ajax (ce n'est pas du HTML).

L'idéal serait de faire ça dans le fichier robot.txt:

User-agent: *

Disallow: /*?ajax=

Ok Merci

GET method is used to retreive content and that's what PageCache do whith this ajax request.

POST method is to modify data.

I don't want to change this behavior. Modify your plugin to handle GET parameters :-)

I disagree, sort of.

But then I am a big boy. I think I will manage :)

Thanks.

Hi,

I keep asking, as my mother told me to :)

The rand parameter again....

I understand, that a cart refresh is necessary.

But sometimes this parameter shows up in the waterfall twice, sometime never.

Is it necessary to add these js lines in your module as a standard? Because then it seems the cart refresh is done twice (sometimes).

Regards and thanks again.

I keep asking, as my mother told me to :)

The rand parameter again....

I understand, that a cart refresh is necessary.

But sometimes this parameter shows up in the waterfall twice, sometime never.

Is it necessary to add these js lines in your module as a standard? Because then it seems the cart refresh is done twice (sometimes).

It's up to you. You can remove this refreshment in javascript part in PageCache configuration (dynamic module tab)

Then test it and see if cart is always up-to-date.

As I remember, the use of browser cache is not always detected and so cart is not refreshed, that's why it's done by PageCache.

Hi all, I'm using Presta 1.7.1.1 with your latest version and I have the problem that when viewing the cart page, I can update things there ONCE, but no more after that, i.e. when I increase amount with up arrow in cart it does that dynamically once, but not another time. Same for deleting products.... any idea how to handle this?

Thanks!

Edited by miss-d (see edit history)

Hi all, I'm using Presta 1.7.1.1 with your latest version and I have the problem that when viewing the cart page, I can update things there ONCE, but no more after that, i.e. when I increase amount with up arrow in cart it does that dynamically once, but not another time. Same for deleting products.... any idea how to handle this?

Thanks!

Hi! You can ask for support here and I will have a look

Hi,

We installed version 4.08 on top of 4.04 (I think) and tested.

For category page test we get this error:

Not OK: cannot read URL (SSL certificate problem?)

No certificate problem as far as I know. What could be going on?

Thanks.

We installed version 4.08 on top of 4.04 (I think) and tested.

For category page test we get this error:

Not OK: cannot read URL (SSL certificate problem?)

No certificate problem as far as I know. What could be going on?

I improved speed analysis but I have this issue I need to solve, sometimes it choose a category that return 404 so the test is failing on category. Should be fixed in next release.

Ah, right.

I reported that problem privately.

I thought that was resolved.

No problem then.

Thx.

Running module on prestashop 1.7.1.2

The module breaks selection of attributes on products.  If you select an attribute, it starts that (insanely slow) ajax process to reload the product but then kicks back to the default attribute. 

Hi,

we have an issue with this module. It seems it hooks into the action disptacher (function hookActionDispatcher()), which leads to a deletion of parts of the cookie upon pageload (e.g. customer and cart). As a result, the cart does not load on pageload (as it would without this module), but via kind of a ajax-afterburner (specified through an ajax cart call in the module backend - "Javascript to Execute"), which leads to a weird wiggle and cart update seconds after the page has loaded (page loads, cart only shows "0 products", then a couple of ajax calls are performed and 2 seconds later the cart is updated). This behavior makes the page really odd to use, is there anyway to avoid the deletion of cart and customer on pageload?

Running module on prestashop 1.7.1.2

The module breaks selection of attributes on products.  If you select an attribute, it starts that (insanely slow) ajax process to reload the product but then kicks back to the default attribute. 

On the default theme?

we have an issue with this module. It seems it hooks into the action disptacher (function hookActionDispatcher()), which leads to a deletion of parts of the cookie upon pageload (e.g. customer and cart). As a result, the cart does not load on pageload (as it would without this module), but via kind of a ajax-afterburner (specified through an ajax cart call in the module backend - "Javascript to Execute"), which leads to a weird wiggle and cart update seconds after the page has loaded (page loads, cart only shows "0 products", then a couple of ajax calls are performed and 2 seconds later the cart is updated). This behavior makes the page really odd to use, is there anyway to avoid the deletion of cart and customer on pageload?

This behavior cannot be removed or changed. Just be sure to enable smarty cache, CCC, set as dynamic only modules that need to be dynamic, etc.

In the module I can select the manual but it opens a France version, is there a English version?

And is there a best practice for clearing the cache?

And clearing best to do Advanced Parameters\Performance\Clear Cache?

Or from Modules and Service\Page Cache Ultimate\Configure\clear cache?

Or both options periodically or .. ???

Edited by peter750 (see edit history)

In the module I can select the manual but it opens a France version, is there a English version?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18AboJ_CGq24Q7Y96NlaWTYwpfWwSSUcrRumhUfTOPdM/edit?usp=sharing

And is there a best practice for clearing the cache?

And clearing best to do Advanced Parameters\Performance\Clear Cache?

Or from Modules and Service\Page Cache Ultimate\Configure\clear cache?

Or both options periodically or .. ???

Advanced Parameters\Performance\Clear Cache => clear Smarty cache AND PageCache cache

Modules and Service\Page Cache Ultimate\Configure\clear cache => only clear PageCache cache

Only run it when you modify your site, exemple: add/change configuration/move/remove a module, change in theme, etc.

Thx for the answer, did some testing and when we disable a product it still is showing on the web page, F5 refresh no changes, but clearing the Advanced Parameters / Performance / cache and product is removed from site.

So with new products or product text changes the procedure is to go to Advanced Parameters / Performance and clear cache?

Thx for the answer, did some testing and when we disable a product it still is showing on the web page, F5 refresh no changes, but clearing the Advanced Parameters / Performance / cache and product is removed from site.

So with new products or product text changes the procedure is to go to Advanced Parameters / Performance and clear cache?

No, this should be detected automatically, I will analyse this bug.

"No, this should be detected automatically, I will analyse this bug."

Hi, is there any update on the page cache bug?

I also reported it by your module report link

"No, this should be detected automatically, I will analyse this bug."

Hi, is there any update on the page cache bug?

I also reported it by your module report link

I'm not able to reproduce on my computer. Maybe the module is not well installed, can you try to reset it and test again?

@JPresta.com  Does the module manage 304 code?

No because it uses browser cache with "max-age" directive which is faster than the "must-revalidate" one, so it will not return 304 since the browser will not ask for page status.

• Like 1

Idea for future: it will be awesome if there will be options to show ajax loaded content only if it is in window container (load when vissible while scroll). Something like lazyscroll for images.

Idea for future: it will be awesome if there will be options to show ajax loaded content only if it is in window container (load when vissible while scroll). Something like lazyscroll for images.

Most dynamic content is cart and user name always displayed on top... Not sure it will be pertinent

I just bought this module and activated it fully. But I am suffering one problem. When I log in I still see "Login" link at the top. Yeah cache. But... In that case I have to disable cache for logged users. Unfortunately then the website is terribly slow (10-15 secs). Would it be possible to make only that "Login" link dynamic and remain also logged users under cache?

Regards,

R.

Guys, by accident I found something realy, realy useful for people that are not having VPS server with crawling option to build entire cache :) 

Install https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/dust-me-selectors/ addon, open it by icon with right mouse button and choose crawl by sitemap, and put link to your sitemap.xml and start the process.

Addon is searching for not used css on your site but it will crawl every page submitted in sitemap.xml which means that will create a cache for it.

I am using VPS solution but someone may find this usefull.

• Like 2

I just bought this module and activated it fully. But I am suffering one problem. When I log in I still see "Login" link at the top. Yeah cache. But... In that case I have to disable cache for logged users. Unfortunately then the website is terribly slow (10-15 secs). Would it be possible to make only that "Login" link dynamic and remain also logged users under cache?

Hello! Yes as long as this link is displayed by a module you can set this module as dynamic, usually in hook displayNav or displayTop, and it will refresh automatically. If you have any trouble contact me here.

I can't get this module working and I think it's because I use the Pretty URLs module which has an override in dispatcher.php.

Is there any way to get this module working with the Pretty URLs module installed?

I can't get this module working and I think it's because I use the Pretty URLs module which has an override in dispatcher.php.

Is there any way to get this module working with the Pretty URLs module installed?

Which module is it exactly? (multiple module have the same name)

Guest abolnasr

We're facing a big problem here. The module is amazing and has shown significant improvement in the load speed.

However, we can't get past the problem of customer login. If we pass all the configuration steps, we get a frontend that either the login is not clickable or you type in the login details and page refreshes to still not logged in.

If we choose not to enable cache logged in customers, we get a white blank page on the front end whenever something is clicked!!!

Please help.

On 07/11/2017 at 11:49 AM, mariog1233 said:

I want to add one module (Block html in footer) that is without cache. How can i do that?

You set it as dynamic in footer hook and check "First display an empty box".

Hi, we have a similar problem with the logged in user as mentioned in the comment of the 4th november.

When we are in cache mode and log in and return to the home page, my login/user account disappears, is not logged in anymore.

How can we fix it? Please help.

Further, is there any problem known when having installed this module and memcached at the same time?

Good afternoon,

We bought your Ultimate Cache module last week and we could not make it work with the web.

When we install it, we have several problems:
1 - All items in all categories of the horizontal menu are lost. The names of the categories appear, but all the articles within these categories disappear, and if I enter any of them, they are empty and without articles. (when I uninstall the module it works again)

2- When I login and login, when I change the page, it logs off and appears as if it leaves the login, so I have to log in again.

Today I got an error in the backoffice, inside the Cache Ultimate module.

In error occured: error - Not Found
Not OK: can not read URL (SSL certificate problem?)

Why does this come out? and how is it solved?

The truth is that we are not happy with the purchase of this module because it does not work well.

We are waiting for your news, as we hurry your solution.
A greeting.

1 minute ago, stleon said:

Buenas tardes,

Compramos su módulo Ultimate Cache la semana pasada y no pudimos hacerlo funcionar con la web.

Cuando lo instalamos, tenemos varios problemas:
1 - Se pierden todos los elementos en todas las categorías del menú horizontal. Aparecen los nombres de las categorías, pero todos los artículos dentro de estas categorías desaparecen, y si ingreso alguno de ellos, están vacíos y sin artículos. (cuando desinstalo el módulo funciona de nuevo)

2- Cuando inicio sesión y ingreso, cuando cambio la página, se cierra y aparece como si dejara el nombre de usuario, por lo que debo iniciar sesión de nuevo.

Hoy recibí un error en el backoffice, dentro del módulo Cache Ultimate.

Ocurrió un error: error - No encontrado
No está bien: no se puede leer la URL (¿problema con el certificado SSL?)

¿Por qué sale esto? y como se soluciona?

La verdad es que no estamos contentos con la compra de este módulo porque no funciona bien.

Esperamos sus noticias, ya que apuramos su solución.
Un saludo.

The problem with "Not OK: can not read URL (SSL certificate problem?)" occurs in performance analysis function and I need to improve it to handle HTTP/HTTPS bridges.

For other problems, please contact me here so I can analyse your problem deeply.

Thank you, Jprestas.com, I hope you solve it quickly because I need your module to start working in my online store.

Today when reinstalling your module gives me this new error:

In error occured: error - Not Found
Not OK: can not read URL (SSL certificate problem?)
Tested page TTFB Without TTFB cache with PageCache%
Home Page 8921ms 5108ms 42.74%
Page of a product! -%
Page of a category -%

Remember also to watch because with its module, categories leave me without articles and logging in because when I change the page, it rejects me.

I await your news.

If you need any data to access the backoffice, you can request it.

A greeting.

Good afternoon
I just sent the url to the link that you put me. I await your news.
Greetings and thank you.

I am having an issue with the Module.  I am running Prestashop 1.6.1.14.  Page Cache Ultimate is 4.0.4.  Recently I installed a module Request a quote by Buy-addons.  it works much like the shopping cart.  Adds items to this new cart.  Updates a counter in the display, allows you to look over the quote request, and submit it.  It works fine for some items, others seem to start a new cart.  clicking on the cart link takes you to only a subset of the items.  Disabling Jpresta, all works as expected.  Tried to list the under dynamic modules and widgets, but still not working.  Any thoughts?

On 14/01/2018 at 12:52 PM, memosxo said:

Hello,

How to refresh index page, I tried this link : 

and it clean whole cache files :/

Can you try to add a value to the parameter (maybe your server remove empty parameters):

http://www.xxx.pl/?fc=module&module=pagecache&controller=clearcache&token=xxxx&index=foo

Hi

The module works well in some pages, but in some others it takes a lot to load.
Also the documentation gives me error when trying to access it.

I appreciate your response

It took a bit of doin' with some custom theme aspects, but your module works great! TTFB went from ~2.5s to 250ms; 10x decrease! Thanks!

• Like 1

hace 16 horas, samator79 dijo:

Hi

The module works well in some pages, but in some others it takes a lot to load.
Also the documentation gives me error when trying to access it.

I appreciate your response

No body reply.?

Good afternoon, my module bought at Jpresta.com cache does not work well. I downloaded a new prestashop 1.7 (my other store is 1.6.1.6) and the cache module does not recognize the cart. When I have the basket full of items and I go to another page of the store, the items in the basket disappear. I thought that only happened to me in previous li web prestashop 1.6.1.6 but in this new one with prestashop 1.7 it continues giving the same problem. I am waiting for your news because I want to leave the module working correctly. Thank you

Good afternoon,

We wrote a message to the link that you posted by Jpresta.com and today remains unanswered!

I await a response from January 24 and I remain the same, with the same problem and no response.

What happens with the technical service?

Thank you

20 minutes ago, stleon said:

Good afternoon,

We wrote a message to the link that you posted by Jpresta.com and today remains unanswered!

I await a response from January 24 and I remain the same, with the same problem and no response.

What happens with the technical service?

Thank you

I don't find your message. Make sure you see " Your message has been successfully sent. " because I just tried to send a message to myself and the first time it did not work.

Hi, why does the module generate two identical files for websites for a computer and a mobile device separately?

After entering the website via a computer, one html file is saved to the folder /cache/pagecache / *.

After entering the same page over the phone, the debug mode displays a message saying that the page is not saved and creates a second html file in /cache /pagecache /*

After comparing these files, it turns out that they are identical.

Is it normal?

cache.JPG

6 hours ago, webwave said:

Hi, why does the module generate two identical files for websites for a computer and a mobile device separately?

Hi, yes it is normal, there is a different cache for each kind of device because pages can be different: modules can be enabled only on smartphone or tablet.

I will see if I can detect if the kind of device is important or not, if so I will use the same cache.

8 minutes ago, JPresta.com said:

Hi, yes it is normal, there is a different cache for each kind of device because pages can be different: modules can be enabled only on smartphone or tablet.

I will see if I can detect if the kind of device is important or not, if so I will use the same cache.

Ok, thank you for your answer. In our case, it should be the same file.

I have an additional question, can we save search results in cache?

Hello i have this problem

because of cache module on some products the color combination appear on category page, on other not, it happens random without reason

do you know how to fix this? Is there something to set inside the module config?

image.png.0d16223645ace5230f3c75421d3a4854.png

thanks

Edited by leatherscraps (see edit history)

17 hours ago, leatherscraps said:

on some products the color combination appear on category page, on other not, it happens random without reason?

Check that you did not set as dynamic a module that display it. If not send me a message via the support, I will analyse this.

On 7.02.2018 at 9:07 AM, JPresta.com said:

No, there are not cached.

Ok, thank you for information.
I have the last question.

How does this module work from the logical side? I thought that after installing and running the module, the number of database queries should decrease.

I made my test by logging database queries to a file. Before running Page Cache and after, the number of queries to the base is the same.
I did a dozen such tests, with various subpages. The effect is the same every time.

The module works correctly and the pages are saved on the server as html files.

Should the module reduce the number of queries to the database?

9 hours ago, webwave said:

I made my test by logging database queries to a file. Before running Page Cache and after, the number of queries to the base is the same.

I did a dozen such tests, with various subpages. The effect is the same every time.

The module works correctly and the pages are saved on the server as html files.

Should the module reduce the number of queries to the database?

Of course it should decrease the number of queries since the cache is used. If cache is available all queries needed to generate the page are not run so you should see it in your test. I guess you don't log every queries... there must be something wrong with your test :-/

On 5.02.2018 at 9:27 PM, JPresta.com said:

Well, this is actually good point because in my case and probably in many others my desktop version is same as mobile one, only theme is reacting in responsive way. Maybe You could make an upgrade with trigger in settings to be able to turn this on/off (Create separate cache for desktop and mobile: Yes/No).

+1

Hello JPresta, there is a problem with the module Google Analytics by PrestaShop (last versione v2.3.4), logged users and UserID Tracking activated.

Step to reproduce the problem:

1) Install and configure Google Analytics module
2) Activate UserID Tracking in the GA module
3) Install and configure Page Cache Ultimate
4) LogOut from backoffice and open the website
5) LogIn as customer in your shop (make sure you are not logged in the back office)

At this point, the GA module will should add (in the hook DisplayHeader) the javascript string:

ga('set', '&uid', '123456');

where 123456 is the PrestaShop customer ID.
but if the cache module is active, this javascript is not added.

Is possible to fix?

I bought this module on the site https://jpresta.com there I write that there is a possibility of returning up to 30 days I've probably written with 10 mail to the administrator but he does not answer.
The module slows down the store  not accelerate 

14 hours ago, mercedes said:

I bought this module on the site https://jpresta.com there I write that there is a possibility of returning up to 30 days I've probably written with 10 mail to the administrator but he does not answer.
The module slows down the store  not accelerate 

Hello, sorry for late reply, I was sick. I just answered to your email; I would like to analyse the problem because the module should speed up your store, not slowing it down...

When i try to Run analysis i always get error.  Everything on page is OK. I tried od 3 pages and always same error. 

Do you maybe know why? 

cache.PNG

Bonjour, une mise à jour est prévue (4.10 ou supérieure) pour prestashop 1.7.x ?

Hi, an update is planned (4.10 or higher) for prestashop 1.7.x ?

On 10/03/2018 at 1:43 PM, mariog1233 said:

When i try to Run analysis i always get error.  Everything on page is OK. I tried od 3 pages and always same error. 

Do you maybe know why? 

cache.PNG

Yes, it is often related to HTTP <-> HTTPS redirection, it should be fixed in next release.

1 hour ago, ritopina said:

Bonjour, une mise à jour est prévue (4.10 ou supérieure) pour prestashop 1.7.x ?

Hi, an update is planned (4.10 or higher) for prestashop 1.7.x ?

Oui, il y a régulièrement des mises à jour de publiées, vous avez un besoin particulier? un bug?

Quand le module est activé, le compte client n'est pas rafraichi il reste toujours sur login alors que le client est connecter (notamment en page d'accueil), j 'ai exclue le le module login du cache dans les options mais rien y fait. Ensuite niveau performance je suis en négatif en gros avec les tests le cache du module et plus lent et moins performant que le mode normale (les page produit sans page cache sont plus rapide qu'avec le module)

Bref j'utilise prestashop 1.7.3.0 et le theme warehousee 4.1.6 de themeforest.

je peux vous transmettre le thème par message privé pour que vous puissiez vérifier le problème

On 15/03/2018 at 9:43 AM, ritopina said:

Quand le module est activé, le compte client n'est pas rafraichi il reste toujours sur login alors que le client est connecter (notamment en page d'accueil), j 'ai exclue le le module login du cache dans les options mais rien y fait. Ensuite niveau performance je suis en négatif en gros avec les tests le cache du module et plus lent et moins performant que le mode normale (les page produit sans page cache sont plus rapide qu'avec le module)

Bref j'utilise prestashop 1.7.3.0 et le theme warehousee 4.1.6 de themeforest.

je peux vous transmettre le thème par message privé pour que vous puissiez vérifier le problème

Les thèmes qui utilisent les "widget_block" (comme warehouse) posent problème car ce tag "widget_block" ne peux pas être rafraichi dynamiquement. Je travaille activement sur ce problème et vous tiens au courant rapidement.

Si c'est plus lent avec PageCache que sans c'est qu'il y a un problème d'installation; essayez un reset du module.

Un saludo
Tengo un problema con una categoria de la Eshop, en algunos momentos se muestra y en otros momento queda en blanco, parece ser que el problema es del cache, ya limpiado el cache varias veces pero sigue sucediendo lo mismo.
Que debe hacer para corregir este error.
Tengo prestashop 1.6.1.17

Gracias por su respuesta

Edited by samator79 (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, samator79 said:

Tengo un problema con una categoria de la Eshop, en algunos momentos se muestra y en otros momento queda en blanco, parece ser que el problema es del cache, ya limpiado el cache varias veces pero sigue sucediendo lo mismo.
Que debe hacer para corregir este error.

¿Quiere decir que la página se muestra correctamente pero no hay ningún producto adentro? Contáctame aquí para que pueda analizar el problema.

hace 14 horas, JPresta.com dijo:

¿Quiere decir que la página se muestra correctamente pero no hay ningún producto adentro? Contáctame aquí para que pueda analizar el problema.

Hola 

Ya te escribí por donde me dijiste.

Gracias por tu respuesta.

Hello, 

1. Is there any information about this one version of cache for mobile & desktop? I would love to have it.
2. In opera I have this notification in console when loaded ajax content of PageCache

nameofjsfile.js:4 Set-Cookie header is ignored in response from url: https://address.com/something.html?ajax=true&hook_0=displayTop|177&hook_1=displayTop|28&hook_2=displayProductButtons|177&hook_3=displayFooterProduct|162&hook_4=displayFooter|176&nocache=1524818523198. Cookie length should be less than or equal to 4096 characters.

55 minutes ago, hakeryk2 said:

Hello, 

1. Is there any information about this one version of cache for mobile & desktop? I would love to have it.
2. In opera I have this notification in console when loaded ajax content of PageCache

nameofjsfile.js:4 Set-Cookie header is ignored in response from url: https://address.com/something.html?ajax=true&hook_0=displayTop|177&hook_1=displayTop|28&hook_2=displayProductButtons|177&hook_3=displayFooterProduct|162&hook_4=displayFooter|176&nocache=1524818523198. Cookie length should be less than or equal to 4096 characters.

1) What do you mean?

2) You probably have a module that is adding a lot of informations into your cookie. Page Cache only add few characters. You probably have the same error on HTML URLs, don't you?

3 hours ago, JPresta.com said:

1. Some user ask about this in this post https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/281654-module-page-cache-speed-up-your-shop/?do=findComment&comment=2679513 and You replied with this https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/281654-module-page-cache-speed-up-your-shop/?do=findComment&comment=2679693 and I comment to this as well that it would be a nice idea https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/281654-module-page-cache-speed-up-your-shop/?do=findComment&comment=2681605

2. Maybe it is related with data mining and bookmark - I need to have data mining enabled stats for bookmarks for guests and this might be it.

Le 30/03/2018 à 8:07 AM, JPresta.com a dit :
Le 29/03/2018 à 8:19 PM, ritopina a dit :

La version 4.19 est elle compatible warehouse ?

Oui

Merci :)

On 27/04/2018 at 2:48 PM, hakeryk2 said:

I added this option, now cache are the same if a mobile theme is not defined and if no module is specific to mobile. Also you can force the cache to be the same in "advanced mode". This feature is available in version 4.21.

• Thanks 1

Will there come a update to get pagecache GDPR ready ? so its works with the cookie accept ?

9 hours ago, tony1dk said:

Will there come a update to get pagecache GDPR ready ? so its works with the cookie accept ?

Yes, I'm currently working on GDPRPro and will also test other GPDR modules to make them compatible with Page Cache.

• Like 1

The perfect combination with the module is to set filematching caching headers in your htaccess file.

This module will cache your static HTML/JSON pages and keep them up to date if anything changes but it won't cache other cache-able resources on your site which will delay loading and even TTFB. Caching HTML in the htaccess file is asking for trouble, as it will cache a users account and the user won't be able to log out, or even worse someone might be able to access the last users account if it's in the cache, so that's why we have this perfect module that is made for static HTML.

The resources you want to cache with the apache mod_headers.c are:

ico|flv|gif|swf|eot|woff|otf|ttf|svg|jpg|jpeg|png

As we are familiar with the regeneration of the htaccess file in Prestashop you would need to add the code snippet under to avoid losing your custom settings when htaccess will regenerate:

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

Paste this current code under the line above. Ask your hosting company if they have mod_headers.c enabled. You can change the max-age according to your needs:

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Connection keep-alive
    <filesmatch "\.(ico|flv|gif|swf|eot|woff|otf|ttf|svg)$">
        Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
    </filesmatch>
    <filesmatch "\.(jpg|jpeg|png)$">
        Header set Cache-Control "max-age=1209600, public"
    </filesmatch>
    # css and js should use private for proxy caching https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/best-practices/caching#LeverageProxyCaching
    <filesmatch "\.(css)$">
        Header set Cache-Control "max-age=31536000, private"
    </filesmatch>
    <filesmatch "\.(js)$">
        Header set Cache-Control "max-age=1209600, private"
    </filesmatch>
</IfModule>

Now I don't even have the Page Cache module installed/enabled yet see how much of a difference this change is doing to my TTFB values:

BEFORE: http://prntscr.com/jmn5io

AFTER: http://prntscr.com/jmn3ka

You might as well explore with the correct caching headers for css and js. I'm currently on Cloudflare so I should use private for proxy caching according to the author of the cache rules. But in my own research I couldn't find any support not to cache css and js. But you have to try what's best for you with private or public. For me it's going better keeping css and js private. But I'm testing further.

Thanks to @JPresta.com for the kind support in the message center.

Edited by nicoX (see edit history)
  • Like 1

@nicoX The weird thing in your test is that the TTFB is reduced but TTFB is related to the first request, the HTML one, so it should be the same even if you set cache for static resources.